Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided for me: an Optimus collection from 1studio :wink1: 1- DOTM OP statue, the bust final battle (one day), in order to introduce the latest version, AOE optimus & Grimlock.

But, I mus confess, I really like and prefer DOTM and AOE transformers than the first two movies. Only a Sentinel Prime statue would make me think twice

Sentinel will definitely b bad as. No more Optimus please hahahah. One is enough

I can see that Grimlock has a strong presence compare to prime and megs because its a completely different statue. Its big, wide, and extremely details. The pose is also very iconic in my opinion. It had my full attention despite of the fact that it is closed to Optimus. Maybe thats because i have optimus on preorder and i was thinking hard to get grimlock on preorder too. I also saw starscream in KL but it didnt amazed me that much.

I think the Secondary Market would cost more no? :dunno

Your the same as me though :lol I love the look of the Grimlock piece but after thinking about it, I decided that opting for Bumblebee over Grimlock would be a better choice in regards to a much more even looking display when it comes to adding him next to Prime and Megs. Grimlock is just too much of a centre piece that can hold itself on its own and needs no other companion pieces to display with...(that is until Prime 1 decide to release another movie Dinobot!!) :horror :lol

I can see that Grimlock has a strong presence compare to prime and megs because its a completely different statue. Its big, wide, and extremely details. The pose is also very iconic in my opinion. It had my full attention despite of the fact that it is closed to Optimus. Maybe thats because i have optimus on preorder and i was thinking hard to get grimlock on preorder too. I also saw starscream in KL but it didnt amazed me that much.

Yeah, Starscream's shape (regardless of how accurate the sculpt is) doesn't seem appealing to me. Easy pass on him. Now Bumble Bee on the other hand....

just saw grimlock and optimus in person in HK yesterday. Its an amazing statue. I almost decided to preorder this right away but then i got my conscious back and limit myself for megs, optimus, and bee only. i'm glad i can hold myself. But its truly an amazing statue. not sure if i might take it in the secondary market

Nice! Which shop do you wend to see it... all i know Hobbybase or Toy Hunters has it.

I sAw it at toyhunter mongkok HK. They also display optimus and mark vii LSF. There was a customer taking his mark vii LSF and he looks dissapointed with the paint job. Hopefully optimus will come perfect.

I sAw it at toyhunter mongkok HK. They also display optimus and mark vii LSF. There was a customer taking his mark vii LSF and he looks dissapointed with the paint job. Hopefully optimus will come perfect.

SS has been dissapointment lately. Sets the bar pretty low

I think this piece looks epic, I loved the movie and preordered this piece. I think it will be my best piece to date once i get it

Pre-ordered too!

Actually, I am thinking about cancelling my DOTM Prime, but I'll loose my EUR 250 deposit...:gah:

Well, I think I'll manage to get the money till July 2015: I'll have to sell a few things.

And thus, keep my DOTM Prime.

I think this piece looks epic, I loved the movie and preordered this piece. I think it will be my best piece to date once i get it

Pre-ordered too!

Actually, I am thinking about cancelling my DOTM Prime, but I'll loose my EUR 250 deposit...:gah:

Congrats guys...I think its an awesome looking piece! :clap Would love to have ordered too but Bumblebee has since taken its place as my final Transformer PO from Prime 1

Congrats guys...I think its an awesome looking piece! :clap Would love to have ordered too but Bumblebee has since taken its place as my final Transformer PO from Prime 1
Bee looks amazing. I'm scared to say it but I may have to pick that bad boy up too lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Bee looks amazing. I'm scared to say it but I may have to pick that bad boy up too lol

Don't be scared bro...lol initially I didn't see it either but then someone showed me this and I was like...:thud: I gotta get me some Bee!!!! :rock :lol

c02a88ba447994eee9e8c8c7e259109c.jpg

Don't be scared bro...lol initially I didn't see it either but then someone showed me this and I was like...:thud: I gotta get me some Bee!!!! :rock :lol

c02a88ba447994eee9e8c8c7e259109c.jpg
Stop Andy lol that's exactly why I wanted to get him. Love the yellow car finish, just love it! Lol I don't WANT to get this as in my wallet is pretty stretched and I may take a pay cut of about a $1000 a month for the next 3 months so I'm sorta wary about what I buy now but its sorta too late too lol

Don't forget the Raphael Jedi.... we seem to be in the same thread a lot or you are in every thread.... :lol

Don't forget the Raphael Jedi.... we seem to be in the same thread a lot or you are in every thread.... :lol
I think its a bit of both but more of the latter Lol. Yeah i haven't that's why This is a slim maybe lol. Andy knows I'm weak lol so he tempts me

I think its a bit of both but more of the latter Lol. Yeah i haven't that's why This is a slim maybe lol. Andy knows I'm weak lol so he tempts me

Listen to Andy you must not!
The Dark Side I sense in him!

Andy is TOXIC mate.... BTW where is Jay, haven't seen him for a while

:lol :lol you wont be the first to succumb to my Jedi Mind tricks bro :) I have gotten in to fellow collectors heads many a time and made them buy more and more statues!!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!! :mwaha :mwaha

Listen to Andy you must not!
The Dark Side I sense in him!

:goodpost: the Dark Side is more fun! :mwaha :mwaha

Andy is TOXIC mate.... BTW where is Jay, haven't seen him for a while

Jay is currently in Japan talking to top bosses at Prime1 as he attempts to negotiate a new Iron Man license for me cos there are not enough Iron Man statues on the market at present....we all need Iron Man in our lives! :lecture

Back