Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Er, I meant with the English translation[if possible].Cheers!

:lol Oh right.

<Product name>
Transformers / Lost Age Grimlock Polystone Statue <Series> Museum Masutarain <Manufacturing vendor> Corporation Prime 1 studio <size> Height about 55cm, about 90cm length of about 6.5cm height (pedestal, depth about 40cm) <sales volume> at a later date announced <Release> by (manufacturing situation, you may be subject to change Schedule April-June 2015.) <Material> use another material to (part Polystone) <Specifications > Built-in LED light-up function mouth and eyes, the feet, the emblem. (Replaceable battery) LED emblem stand and pedestal comes <Other> reproduce until detailed detail through the use of a 3D stereolithography. The photograph is a product sample. May differ from the actual product. Also, there are times when it look different from the actual color due to your monitor. Please note that after booking, payment of commodity price becomes necessary therefore in the deposit. Payment will be your support of bank transfer only. Shipping is, as soon as it is ready, but the possibility that in the context of production schedules, shipping date is delayed also available. On your note, thank you for reservation purchase. Domestic goods sold. Please note that we do not do shipping to overseas. Sale in Japan only. (requires membership registration to the reservation purchase)

10672201_776287472417897_6644084136906850375_n.jpg

MMTFM-05 Grimlock Version features list:

- Approximately 89cm L x 35cm W x 55cm H
- LED eyes light up function
- LED Mouth light up function
- LED Base light up function

Accessories include :

- Autobots Emblem Stand with light up function.

:lol Oh right.

<Product name>
Transformers / Lost Age Grimlock Polystone Statue <Series> Museum Masutarain <Manufacturing vendor> Corporation Prime 1 studio <size> Height about 55cm, about 90cm length of about 6.5cm height (pedestal, depth about 40cm) <sales volume> at a later date announced <Release> by (manufacturing situation, you may be subject to change Schedule April-June 2015.) <Material> use another material to (part Polystone) <Specifications > Built-in LED light-up function mouth and eyes, the feet, the emblem. (Replaceable battery) LED emblem stand and pedestal comes <Other> reproduce until detailed detail through the use of a 3D stereolithography. The photograph is a product sample. May differ from the actual product. Also, there are times when it look different from the actual color due to your monitor. Please note that after booking, payment of commodity price becomes necessary therefore in the deposit. Payment will be your support of bank transfer only. Shipping is, as soon as it is ready, but the possibility that in the context of production schedules, shipping date is delayed also available. On your note, thank you for reservation purchase. Domestic goods sold. Please note that we do not do shipping to overseas. Sale in Japan only. (requires membership registration to the reservation purchase)
I think you left out the price[as it should be cheaper without optimus prime...]

You want to bet £50? I know for a fact you wouldn't turn this guy down.

3922287-9344641481-trans.jpg

After this one it will be my last one ;) :lol

Bumble Bee will be my last one. Prime One does great work but they are expensive.

Tell me about it mate :( I've had to pawn my wedding ring just to afford Megatron :horror

Sureeeeeee :lol.

:lol :lol

Don't worry he'll have a spare $2000 from cancelling Dr Doom LSF if that picture is anything to go by. :rotfl

I know :panic: that's a disturbing first pic!! :(

Are you kidding me! :lol I'll be getting a third job stacking shelves if I have to! :lecture this beast is coming home with me :yess: can't let Jay have one up one me!!! :woo
There you go, that sounds more like the Andy I know

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Don't worry he'll have a spare $2000 from cancelling Dr Doom LSF if that picture is anything to go by. :rotfl

I wish I can cancel my Doom LSF as well. For real, I would cancel all my SS PO if possible.

Back