Prime 1 studios Godzilla vs Kong Diorama... WOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They don't seem nearly big enough to justify the price tbh.

So much money sunk into the diorama part. It looks nothing short of fantastic and if I had unlimited money I would definitely buy it. But I don't, and frankly I fear light up failure after a period of time. Perhaps P1 quality control is better than other companies, I have no idea. But it's pretty common for light up function to die out in statues.

Wonder Festival.

Source/photo credit to Weibo@小白哥乌拉诺斯/creation at Work

HMTMPuP.jpg

cM24uXg.jpg

I decided to go all-in on this line, pre-ordered the Godzilla and Kong Busts from Prime 1 direct
and the diorama from a local online store to save money on the shipping cost.

Prime 1 wanted a whopping $1,796.00 in standard 2-3 week shipping to PA...
I was like "no thank you".

Now the insane 2+ year long wait begins, LOL.

Last edited:
Mine was only a few bucks more than BBTS, but the NRD was half of what they want...
and BBTS is becoming notorious for being the last place to get things in stock.

BBTS NRD's:

Godzilla Bust - $267.00
Kong Bust - $583.50
Diorama - $950.25

My NRD Costs:

Godzilla Bust - $159.90
Kong Bust - $349.90
Diorama - $500.00

It ended up being half in savings right now, and I would rather have less money tied up in NRD's
and just pay the balance when these things are ready to ship.

With no edition sizes being stated yet (though I can't see them making more than a couple hundred of the diorama),
I just want to make sure I have a set secured and don't have to pay scalper prices down the road.

Last edited:
Gotta admit ...that's a freakin awesome dio!

Good thing I don't collect movie-based statues ...or I would've been in big trouble with this one.

Wonder what is the size of just the Godzilla and Kong themselves.

So the Middle Building piece is basically 2k? Thinking of just ordering Kong and Godzilla at 2k a piece. The middle section way over-priced.

So the Middle Building piece is basically 2k? Thinking of just ordering Kong and Godzilla at 2k a piece. The middle section way over-priced.
Totally agree. Just don't feel right to drop 2k for that mid piece, while the other 2 section for same price you get Kong or Godx

I saw that, doesn't have a markup like BBTS or EE, but there's tax so my existing preorder is still cheaper
They did mark it up $5, but ends up looking lower due to SS charging shipping on top of that price. It might end up much more by the time it's ready depending on shipping prices.

Looks like it turned out great, still just hoping to get the Godzilla part depending on when the seller gets them in I might not be able to afford it. I know they've been shipping out for a few months now but no idea when it'll get to some of the U.S. sellers

Back