Prime 1 studios Godzilla vs Kong Diorama... WOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I adore their work, but i have one Prime piece (which i love) and i won?t buy another due to the price/size.

Just one Godzilla is the price of 3 XPlus Gigantic or 1 Spiral plus 1 Gigantic, gotta really think this through, ****.

I will wait and see if SSC will offering this on their site. Hype will fad for me and I just dont want to deal with P1 shipping issues again.

For the full dio I am not really surprised at the price. If this comes out like the proto IMO its a fair price. I mean I would not pay it :lol but if it had Ghidorah instead of Kong I would then seriously consider.

Its a lot of statue for the price.

This is amazing. I'm thinking about getting the Godzilla version but I'd prob regret not getting the King Kong combined set. Then I even wonder where I'd put it. I've already filled my entire den, two spare bed rooms. Only place left would be on top of my two moducases where I store my Ecto-1, but then I couldn't even see the statue set hardly that high. I could put it in our living room but my wife would have a cow.

The price is high but not overwhelming but the size...I just can't do the size.

I really wish they'd make this Monsterarts scale. I'd be all over it then.

But its one godzilla with a bad ass Base. IMO that is a huge bonus.

I've made my resolve last night and preordered the Godzilla statue, the light up function is too good to miss and the detail, sculpt, paint job are absolutely stunning. The base looks fantastic too tho it's not my primary reason to purchase it. Also found out it's the same size as XPlus Gigantic so it would blend super well with my collection. Gonna have to find a XPlus or Omega Beast Kong in the future since they'll be much cheaper.
The upcoming MechaG is also catching my attention, I trust P1 would do a superb job with it for the final product.

For the full dio I am not really surprised at the price. If this comes out like the proto IMO its a fair price. I mean I would not pay it :lol but if it had Ghidorah instead of Kong I would then seriously consider.

Its a lot of statue for the price.

It's really an amazing thing to look at. No idea if it's worth the price. I almost wish I liked these monsters enough to sell off my entire collection, buy this, and call it quits forever. But unfortunately there is just not any nostalgia for me and I'm afraid I would get bored if I stopped collecting Star Wars.

I've made my resolve last night and preordered the Godzilla statue, the light up function is too good to miss and the detail, sculpt, paint job are absolutely stunning. The base looks fantastic too tho it's not my primary reason to purchase it. Also found out it's the same size as XPlus Gigantic so it would blend super well with my collection. Gonna have to find a XPlus or Omega Beast Kong in the future since they'll be much cheaper.
The upcoming MechaG is also catching my attention, I trust P1 would do a superb job with it for the final product.

I'm also on the same boat. I like Kong, but I'm definitely Team Godzilla. I thought about it and ordered Godzilla's Statue. Unlike Kong's, Godzilla's looks organic by itself. Rampaging through a city is practically his trademark. Also unlike Kong, really happy no additional Godzilla's Features Require the full diorama. Finally, I think the price for Godzilla's Statue is fair. He's a big boy, the skyscrapers look amazing, and its not just the lights, but their affects are amazing.

I was waiting a long time for a Legendary Godzilla Statue I liked. Spiral Studio made a good one, but I didn't want a Burning Version. Really happy I waited.

For anybody that got the full diorama, that's going to be a crown jewel. Definitely the first statue people notice and probably the best statue made so far.

When I first saw this MechaGodzilla's Concept, I wasn't a fan. Then when I saw MechaKevin in action...easily an S Tier Kaiju. I can't wait to see more.

I'm also on the same boat. I like Kong, but I'm definitely Team Godzilla. I thought about it and ordered Godzilla's Statue. Unlike Kong's, Godzilla's looks organic by itself. Rampaging through a city is practically his trademark. Also unlike Kong, really happy no additional Godzilla's Features Require the full diorama. Finally, I think the price for Godzilla's Statue is fair. He's a big boy, the skyscrapers look amazing, and its not just the lights, but their affects are amazing.

I was waiting a long time for a Legendary Godzilla Statue I liked. Spiral Studio made a good one, but I didn't want a Burning Version. Really happy I waited.

For anybody that got the full diorama, that's going to be a crown jewel. Definitely the first statue people notice and probably the best statue made so far.

When I first saw this MechaGodzilla's Concept, I wasn't a fan. Then when I saw MechaKevin in action...easily an S Tier Kaiju. I can't wait to see more.
Yeah, I literally can't see any down points for Godzilla statue, it's pretty much a wet dream come true for a G fan like me.
I do like Spiral's Burning G and I might get it sometime down the road but first I'm waiting to see Omega Beast's Burning G offering, may the best Burning G wins my money :).
Can't wait to see MechaG's final painted look, the light up would look insane judging from P1's trackrecord.

Yeah, I literally can't see any down points for Godzilla statue, it's pretty much a wet dream come true for a G fan like me.
I do like Spiral's Burning G and I might get it sometime down the road but first I'm waiting to see Omega Beast's Burning G offering, may the best Burning G wins my money :).
Can't wait to see MechaG's final painted look, the light up would look insane judging from P1's trackrecord.

I never saw Omega Beast's Work before. Some good stuff. Especially their Shin Godzilla.

Spiral Studios definitely wins the contest for Best King Ghidorah though. They absolutely nailed him.

I'm going to wait and see if it shows up on Sideshow, maybe the shipping will be cheaper, I think I would probably only get the Godzilla part, $6k for the full set is a huge amount, almost as much as I owe on student loans. That Omega Beast Shin Godzilla looks amazing too! Would love that, but still at $1,000 it's a lot to spend.

The full diorama would straight up turn your man cave into a museum! Crazy! The display case may cost more than the diorama itself, if done right

Question about Prime 1's light up function in their statues. How long do they usually last before burn out? And if they do burn out that's it right, there's no way to replace them?

It would be using LED's which have like a 50,000 hour life, which is quite a while if you leave it on all day. If one dies then it's not likely you can replace it since the LED's would be inside where everything is glued shut

It would be using LED's which have like a 50,000 hour life, which is quite a while if you leave it on all day. If one dies then it's not likely you can replace it since the LED's would be inside where everything is glued shut

Thanks mate, sounds long enough for a life time haha.

Back