Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this is Brutal.. I have the P1 AK Batman and to think of this in 1/3 scale, you just can't get the reality of this beast in photo's.In hand this will be an absolute Monster.

Attachments

• P116-sizzle-202.jpg
    P116-sizzle-202.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 279
  • P116-sizzle-207.jpg
    P116-sizzle-207.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Wow! This is a jaw-dropping piece. Don't see many statues with Batman tore up.

Not wild about the nose sticking out from under the cowl. I know it's attempting the look of the cover of DKR #2, but I don't think it's entirely successful.

I'm not sure I want to pay that much money to put something in my man cave that's going to scare the **** out of me, but damn that's awesome.

True that.

I can't believe these pictures are convincing me that this is a must buy. I grew up with this version of the Miller Batman so this is a need for me. Yes - I sort want the 1/4 scale in this but I have XM Studios to thanks for that...honestly, I think the 1/3 will really bring dominance to someone's room or at least make me feel what vision Miller had of the Dark Knight in person. So when does ordering begin?:panic::blissy

Love the details, but what I love most is how the body language shows exhaustion from a beat-up old vigilante.

Man, I wish this was 1/4, but congrats to those picking this up!

I've got to come up with a way to explain to the wife that this has to be mine. It would be my only Batman piece, but Miller's has always been my favorite and P1 looks to have simply nailed it!!

I would imagine they are expecting a lot of interest in this. There will likely be a very large edition size to accommodate everybody wanting one. Arkham Knight Bats had a total size of 3k so we could see this be as much if not more than that. I would bet that it will be more like Ex at 2k with Reg at 3-4k.

Would love to see a blue variant with the yellow emblem released alongside the black. Like sideshow did with Conan the beast dio. That way everybody could pick the one they wanted. Then they could have all the switch out parts and have no Exclusive but two choices to make everybody happy.

On second thought no don't make a blue one, then I would have to have BOTH! :thud:

my fear is that they will decide to release a variant blue version 6 months after everyone orders this one. That will piss me off royally as I would much prefer the blue. I posted a question about it on their fb page...hopefully we get a definitive answer so consumers can make an informed decision.

my fear is that they will decide to release a variant blue version 6 months after everyone orders this one. That will piss me off royally as I would much prefer the blue. I posted a question about it on their fb page...hopefully we get a definitive answer so consumers can make an informed decision.

Someone altered the black cowl & cape to the dark blue color you are referring to and I think it looks a lot better.... but I guess you can't go wrong either way.

13701029_10154405373651096_453371664398571150_o.jpg

It's perfect, don't' mess with it LOL!! And no variants please, otherwise I'll have to buy both and the wife will kill me :thud:

Back