Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black > Blue

I'm still torn on the exposed nose tip but i'm leaning towards liking it due to battle damage but I don't recall his nose tip being exposed in battle. [emoji38]

Mutant base is cool but I don't get it, why is the mutant turned to stone.
I think his nose is exposed to show that its broken from fighting whoever (probably bane). If it was tucked under perfectly I don't think that would give the effect their going for. Dude has had the sh**t kicked outta him, his mask can't be on perfectly. Just my thoughts on the nose..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I think his nose is exposed to show that its broken from fighting whoever (probably bane). If it was tucked under perfectly I don't think that would give the effect their going for. Dude has had the sh**t kicked outta him, his mask can't be on perfectly. Just my thoughts on the nose..

He didn't fight Bane, he fought the Mutant Leader

courtesy of the Valkyrie on the other forum.

Attachments

• darkknight2frontrawnm.jpg
    darkknight2frontrawnm.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 220
I hate to even say this because I love this statue so much...but I wish his suit was ripped up a bit like that picture. ^

It's funny that the Arkham games are over and yet we will be seeing Prime 1 do statues from it for several years to come. We could see these as far out as 2020 if the quality is up to par with these protos.

Flashpoint bats would be an instant buy if they ever get to it. :pray:

JESUS! They have knocked this one out of the park in every way!!

Guys, please please tell me the rifle is non exclusive? The non battle damaged head and the rifle sold it for me. Would be my first prime 1 piece!

Back