Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure your drooling waiting for this to ship. I wish I picked this up. Shame I don’t collect DC stuff this would have been bought asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah. I really am looking forward to those two head sculpts. will looks great on this piece.

I'm new to this 1/3 game and statue collecting in general. I had a quick question about this piece...

Is this its own thing or is it a skin from the game? It doesnt look like a skin but I keep reading it is. Just want clarification if it is or not. Thanks guys!

I'm new to this 1/3 game and statue collecting in general. I had a quick question about this piece...

Is this its own thing or is it a skin from the game? It doesnt look like a skin but I keep reading it is. Just want clarification if it is or not. Thanks guys!

When this piece was first announced by Prime 1 they only had the licence to the Arkham City licence which I believe had the Dark Knight Returns skin for the game. However as you've surmised Prime 1 added their own changes and also got inspiration from a comic cover. Essentially the game licence was a loop hole that they exploited.

However since then I believe they may have actually got the comic story line licence.

When this piece was first announced by Prime 1 they only had the licence to the Arkham City licence which I believe had the Dark Knight Returns skin for the game. However as you've surmised Prime 1 added their own changes and also got inspiration from a comic cover. Essentially the game licence was a loop hole that they exploited.

However since then I believe they may have actually got the comic story line licence.

A very good loophole also. But this is more comic than any of the games. It’s Rated R lol

A very good loophole also. But this is more comic than any of the games. It’s Rated R lol

I always have to think about when someone is saying rated R. Whether they're from Australia or the US, as I believe the US system is not like Australias over 18 is it?

I always have to think about when someone is saying rated R. Whether they're from Australia or the US, as I believe the US system is not like Australias over 18 is it?

I meant the statue is rated R. Not for kids lol. The US is miles ahead in terms of rating violence lol. Australia is terrible. They rate bloody PG13 stuff 18 lol it’s weird. Some stuff I find comical gets band here. They are slowly getting better though. eBay is always a good source though

I haven't received a ridiculous statement like this before:-

Hello,

It may take 1-4 weeks until you receive the tracking number as mentioned in our website.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Prime1studio

And just to check I went through their English website and I didn't see anything like that anywhere.

Especially when you consider that their shipping charges aren't all that cheap either.

I haven't received a ridiculous statement like this before:-

Hello,

It may take 1-4 weeks until you receive the tracking number as mentioned in our website.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Prime1studio

And just to check I went through their English website and I didn't see anything like that anywhere.

Especially when you consider that their shipping charges aren't all that cheap either.

I have seen the 4 week time frame quoted for orders before. I received Ex Deathstroke directly from them within two weeks from memory. That was on the full payment option though not a payment plan.

Its quoted as "1-4 weeks estimated arrival " on each items order page. So i guess that's what their referring to with the tracking number.

Does anyone know the shipping quote for this to Australia? I think I might snag this before it sells out completely

Good to know Prime 1 sell in the US now. and with payment plans too. It was a sad day for my wallet when I paid this bad boy full but it's worth every cent IMO.

Good to know Prime 1 sell in the US now. and with payment plans too. It was a sad day for my wallet when I paid this bad boy full but it's worth every cent IMO.

Yeah it put a smile on my face. So I decided to order the exclusive from PRIME1 instead of Sideshow the exclusive is still available which is such a nice thing to see. And the payment plans are really good also

Yeah it put a smile on my face. So I decided to order the exclusive from PRIME1 instead of Sideshow the exclusive is still available which is such a nice thing to see. And the payment plans are really good also

So when is yours going to ship?

And given the costs I'm assuming you're going to get hit by customs and GST?

So when is yours going to ship?

And given the costs I'm assuming you're going to get hit by customs and GST?

Yeah there is no avoiding it really lol. As I’m not in any hurry for this piece I’ve decide to stretch it out over 10 payments so will have it by next year to kick off my DC pieces. Although I have ordered the Screaming Bust.

Back