Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there a shipping price difference from the initial quote to what you actually paid?

Nope.

Remained the same $74 USD.

I should've waited and got it cheaper from Popcultcha.

But waiting doesn't always work. Had I attempted to wait for the Harley and Joker headset, I would've lost out, as I believe that was only offered via the Prime 1 website and nowhere else. And that disappeared off their website eventually.

Nope.

Remained the same $74 USD.

I should've waited and got it cheaper from Popcultcha.

But waiting doesn't always work. Had I attempted to wait for the Harley and Joker headset, I would've lost out, as I believe that was only offered via the Prime 1 website and nowhere else. And that disappeared off their website eventually.

Go to their site and add to cart doomsday 1:3 lol check out that shipping quote.

Shocked the reg lasted this long. This piece is off the charts.

I’m not surprised it lasted this long. It’s mostly Americans buy from Sideshow. I doubt many international buyers would pay the shipping and duties.

However your right that this is one of the best Batman pieces ever made period. Whoever got the exclusive big congrats. The regular is also a big win also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not surprised it lasted this long. It’s mostly Americans buy from Sideshow. I doubt many international buyers would pay the shipping and duties.

However your right that this is one of the best Batman pieces ever made period. Whoever got the exclusive big congrats. The regular is also a big win also!

Yeah, I believe the regular sold out over at Popcultcha quite a while ago.

no updates from sideshow on this yet. My order still shows "April" but nothing more specific Looking forward to that screaming head, looks fierce!

no updates from sideshow on this yet. My order still shows "April" but nothing more specific Looking forward to that screaming head, looks fierce!

I’m sure your drooling waiting for this to ship. I wish I picked this up. Shame I don’t collect DC stuff this would have been bought asap

Back