Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah, middle aged millionaires don’t have cavities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slept on this thread for a month and just now discovering these new bust heads will fit the full size statue. Awesomesauce! :yess:

Is there likely to be a blue variant of this? The full statue I mean, not just the bust.

Anything is possible with Prime 1. Especially with their love of variants.

I'm hoping so in this case. I can't afford this right now and I'm guessing it's gonna be near impossible to get soon enough. A new release on a payment plan over several months would give me the chance to get this awesome statue.

So a completely new pose? Can't wait to see it and hope it's as good as this one.

Yeah, the Blue with Yellow Oval chest emblem will be an entirely new sculpt according to Prime 1 reps. It will also be based on the comic, while this one was supposedly from the Arkham City skins license though Prime1 made it look more like the Del Otto variant for a DK III cover.

Some are saying that Prime 1 only got the DKIII license, some said it's for the whole Trilogy, but the Armored Batman digital sculpt was already teased and it looks like it was based on Miller's design from TDKR and not Kubert's from DKIII :)

Yeah, the Blue with Yellow Oval chest emblem will be an entirely new sculpt according to Prime 1 reps. It will also be based on the comic, while this one was supposedly from the Arkham City skins license though Prime1 made it look more like the Del Otto variant for a DK III cover.

Some are saying that Prime 1 only got the DKIII license, some said it's for the whole Trilogy, but the Armored Batman digital sculpt was already teased and it looks like it was based on Miller's design from TDKR and not Kubert's from DKIII :)

Frank Miller Batman, blue and grey with yellow oval emblem...sounds like the Batman statue I've been waiting for and should go well with the Hush Superman. Can't wait to see the prototype.

Does Prime 1 do any statues in scales smaller than 1/3, like 1/4 or smaller?

I love the look of this statue, but, man, it's HUGE and costs over $1,000 shipped. I'd be ALL OVER a 1/4 scale TDKR Batman statue from them in the $500, $600, or $700 price range, though!

Does Prime 1 do any statues in scales smaller than 1/3, like 1/4 or smaller?

I love the look of this statue, but, man, it's HUGE and costs over $1,000 shipped. I'd be ALL OVER a 1/4 scale TDKR Batman statue from them in the $500, $600, or $700 price range, though!

They do 1/4 scale for the New 52 statues and some video game statues. Also TMNT.

They do 1/4 scale for the New 52 statues and some video game statues. Also TMNT.

Ninja Batman too but that sucker is huge for a 1/4 scale piece and it carries a pretty hefty price tag as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frank Miller Batman, blue and grey with yellow oval emblem...sounds like the Batman statue I've been waiting for and should go well with the Hush Superman. Can't wait to see the prototype.

Can't wait and the standard has been set so high with the black grey version. Will be curious to see how P1 pull this one off

Back