Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys just wanted to get some feelers out there and see if anyone was interested, I'm slated to get a prime one OP in January but looking to sell it for financial reasons, I aint happy about it but I gotta do it. Would anyone that didn't already PO a regular one be interested in buying one for $2000? Just putting some feelers out there and seeing if anyone is interested. If you are sent me a PM, thanks in advance guys.

seems like this statue has lost its steam. well there just ain't very many people out there getting it here at the freaks

seems like this statue has lost its steam. well there just ain't very many people out there getting it here at the freaks

There is always limited interest in expensive collectibles like this.The reason for the little activity though is because there hasn't been much new to show lately.Once its out pics will start to flow.

So close now :pray:

it is definately a smaller market at this level. Still my most anticipated order and well worth the asking price to me : )

oh believe me, I've had a lot of regrets over the years. Thankfully I was able to sell most of them without taking a loss.

oh believe me, I've had a lot of regrets over the years. Thankfully I was able to sell most of them without taking a loss.

Older statues are easier to sell without huge loss. The newer stuff, esp from SS. Totally differ case.

very true, although I think this guy (at least the exclusive) will hold his value as the line continues to mature.

very true, although I think this guy (at least the exclusive) will hold his value as the line continues to mature.

I don't know about that, I think I will hold some value for some time due how limited it is but on the resell market I think you will definatly lose money cuz of its price and shipping cost.

I don't know about that, I think I will hold some value for some time due how limited it is but on the resell market I think you will definatly lose money cuz of its price and shipping cost.

With the price tag of 2k, I believe all statue at that price, when it's time to sell... You are most likely sell at loss. :).

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

You would have to resell at least 300 over retail to break even on ebay/paypal fees and shipping

Back