Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It ain't easy trying to sell this on the aftermarket as well.

in my experience, I find it is very hard to move most pieces that retail at 2k or higher and even break even. As a collector spending that much on a piece, I think you have to make the purchase knowing either you will keep it for life or if you sell, you will prolly lose a couple hundred at the least in shipping alone. There are very few pieces that retailed around 2k and went up in value substantially. Due to high ES, a lot pieces retailing at even 1k are hard to move.

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

Very true. That why I don't usually buy that high

well that 3a bumblebee ive seen on fbook is great value IMO. 390 us dollars, 15inch figure, great detail and paint. with light up features, but no base. hopefully they will release price and colour foto of their prime soon. if it looks as good as their bee I mite be in. happy for those that have prime1 but not everybody can afford that money. would have been good if these other companies came on board a year ago and gave prime1 some competition so their price wasn't so high.

well that 3a bumblebee ive seen on fbook is great value IMO. 390 us dollars, 15inch figure, great detail and paint. with light up features, but no base. hopefully they will release price and colour foto of their prime soon. if it looks as good as their bee I mite be in. happy for those that have prime1 but not everybody can afford that money. would have been good if these other companies came on board a year ago and gave prime1 some competition so their price wasn't so high.

Am sorry to say this is completely different market. You are comparing action figure to statue. I collect only statue not toys. I will gladly pay big money if is perfectly accurate to movie. Half bake accurate even it was cheap I really don't need.

Am sorry to say this is completely different market. You are comparing action figure to statue. I collect only statue not toys. I will gladly pay big money if is perfectly accurate to movie. Half bake accurate even it was cheap I really don't need.

half bake??? if you've seen the fotos you will know that it is really movie accurate. its just as good ,if not better than prime1. each to their own.like I said not everyone has a large wallet to throw around.

Wow am surprised you cannot see different... Than you should get the cheaper version.. To help you out just find CGI photo than compare each others the head and vehicule chest part probably you will see different

there are hot toys figures that would blow away any statue version.

these are all toys, and to think otherwise is silly in my opinion.

Wow am surprised you cannot see different... Than you should get the cheaper version.. To help you out just find CGI photo than compare each others the head and vehicule chest part probably you will see different

yeah, a little bit different, but not worth an extra 1000 usd. I'd rather have 4 characters for the same price as 1 prime1 opt. like I said each to their own. if you can afford it, go for it!!

yeah, a little bit different, but not worth an extra 1000 usd. I'd rather have 4 characters for the same price as 1 prime1 opt. like I said each to their own. if you can afford it, go for it!!

Your call I don't argue with that.. Like you say bit different in my case i can really see big difference that's make my really angry. Bee movieverse is one my favorite.
So accuracy is the top for my case.

Everyone has different opinion. Many collectors collect HT and Statues. Doesn't degrade one above the other. =)
If I have thick enough wallet, I would be buying yacht, not collecting these things my wife think is just a waste of space :rotfl ( But that's just me =) )

Re: Prime 1 studio - Optimus Prime (official pictures page 1)

I also consider these top of the range pieces to be works of art...the level of detail that goes into them is just incredible!

89e89563fee930ed599c4738fe95f68b.jpg

aa7d163241cd4b9edd37f2b417c2bda0.jpg

I think, it is the same way as collecting paintings. These are movie statues, but are art pièces.

Materials are different from toys. However, we must admit that there are collectible toys where sculpt works are, sometimes, better than statues.

Was about to post the video, lols... Some pics guys ( too many haha). Anyway enjoy
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg
13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg22.jpg

Hi Next Level, yes that's mine. Pillpoppermd also posted my video,thanks to himhaha.

Back