Statue Prime 1 Studio - Optimus Prime

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the price tag of 2k, I believe all statue at that price, when it's time to sell... You are most likely sell at loss. :).

Yeah I can agree with that, unless its a super limited piece that everyone wants, and even then over time it will probably drop.

Yeah I can agree with that, unless its a super limited piece that everyone wants, and even then over time it will probably drop.

Yup. Super limited, not in this case hehehe. Plus, more and more statues are coming up from so many companies now. :wink1:

that argument could be made about almost any new statue, don't you think?

I can only think of xm being the exception, and even then only on a few select pieces.

There will always be another hulk or iron man or spiderman etc etc

the chance of another optimus at this size and level of detail will be slim to none in my opinion.

that argument could be made about almost any new statue, don't you think?

I can only think of xm being the exception, and even then only on a few select pieces.

There will always be another hulk or iron man or spiderman etc etc

the chance of another optimus at this size and level of detail will be slim to none in my opinion.

Not necessarily, the SS OP was 6-800 if I remember right, now you cant buy it for less than 12-1500 bucks. The EX goes for even more. I think the price point has a lot to do with it too. If this was a $1200-1500 piece I would say without a doubt that this bad boy would skyrocket on the secondary market once it sold out. Especially the EX. But cuz its already priced at $2300 there isn't as much room for value to rise. That is why some XM's has a high resale value due to both how limited they are and the retail price.

But I do agree that this size and leave of detail will probably not be redone again anytime soon although I do see prime one making the TF4 version sometime in the near future.

Just got an E-Mail from Sideshow that the Ex version is pushed back to the First Week of March now.
On the plus side my Hong Kong Exclusive is en route to me now.

every time delay.wtf with this company.never consistent!!!!

***ing delay...
sauron
megatron
batman
iron man all wtf

now optimus .iron patriot .defnetly iron man.why made this?why i must pay something,1 year before and then..hhhhh we have delay?
!\@#$!

every time delay.wtf with this company.never consistent!!!!

***ing delay...
sauron
megatron
batman
iron man all wtf

now optimus .iron patriot .defnetly iron man.why made this?why i must pay something,1 year before and then..hhhhh we have delay?
!\@#$!

Yup, for me it's:

Optimus ex.
Starscream
Megatron bust
Optimus bust
Gypsy danger

All in 1 day.

This suuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Optimus being delayed. Realy locking forward to getting him this month. I feel like a kid who's just been told Christmass has been delayed :gah:

Thanks for sharing the picks Nextlevel. He's looking better and better

This suuuuuuuuuuuuucks. Optimus being delayed. Realy locking forward to getting him this month. I feel like a kid who's just been told Christmass has been delayed :gah:

Thanks for sharing the picks Nextlevel. He's looking better and better

Optimus is delayed until March for the US. Is that right?

Back