Prime 1 Studio gets The Terminator license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their 1/2 stuff shares the same price as Cinemaquette's 1/3 stuff. Their 1/3 stuff is over a grand less.

Maybe i'm looking at secondary prices. Saw some of their stuff at £2,500. That's the thing about being on these forums; there are people who are like 'yeah, i'll drop 4k on BvS statues, no problem.' I'm not one of them sadly! I'm hoping Prime 1 deliver 1/4 scales personally. I'd like a high-end Police Shootout for under 1k. Was never a fan of Sideshow's effort

Maybe i'm looking at secondary prices. Saw some of their stuff at £2,500. That's the thing about being on these forums; there are people who are like 'yeah, i'll drop 4k on BvS statues, no problem.' I'm not one of them sadly! I'm hoping Prime 1 deliver 1/4 scales personally. I'd like a high-end Police Shootout for under 1k. Was never a fan of Sideshow's effort

Megatron and Optimus Prime along with the classic TMNT set I will make the acception, but usually the statues are very pricey but that's what you get really

Megatron and Optimus Prime along with the classic TMNT set I will make the acception, but usually the statues are very pricey but that's what you get really

Everything I've seen them produce has been top quality; so I'm in at around the 1k mark. (Looking to spend roughly 4k all-in on a small-ish collection- so every piece counts!) Will be disappointed if they produce 1:2 only. Seemed a waste of the BvS license just to work in that scale.

Everything I've seen them produce has been top quality; so I'm in at around the 1k mark. (Looking to spend roughly 4k all-in on a small-ish collection- so every piece counts!) Will be disappointed if they produce 1:2 only. Seemed a waste of the BvS license just to work in that scale.

KIV guys. No Prime 1 Terminator product for the foreseeable, if at all :(

Found out today, thanks to Kevin Loke via facebook.

I thought as much, this license was announced almost a year ago and not 1 piece shown yet. G.I. Joe was announced
a month after this license and look at all the teasers

Last edited:
Not surprised at all. Too good to be true. Good, money saved.

Not surprised at all. Too good to be true. Good, money saved.

I had that feeling, ha! If only there was another company that could produce a decent Terminator statue. XD

Chronicle did a great job with Genisys, glad to own the line, but it's not the same.

Not cool, man. Not cool at all!. If they aren't going to do anything with it, give up the license. Paul at Chronicle would love to have T1 and T2.

Not cool, man. Not cool at all!. If they aren't going to do anything with it, give up the license. Paul at Chronicle would love to have T1 and T2.

I'm sure they have, it wouldn't make sense for them to keep the license and pay for licensing fees with no intentions of making any products.

Prime 1 are Japanese, Chronicle American I believe. So I thought Sideshow were the blocker to Chronicle? That said, if I were the licensor I'd be handing it over to Paul. They made 5 products in around 1 year from the Genisys license. A lot of output. And the standard was higher imo. They're making fantastic use of their Jurassic Park license too. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Jerry from Pop Culture Shock wrote that T1 license is available.. Could be that they did give it up. 15 months with no product. w.i.p.s. or teases, I would think they did give up the license

Whereas Chronicle said it wasn't. (Although Chronicle were only after the rights to make a 1:1 T1 Endobust - that's tied up by Sideshow.) I have a sneaky suspicion that Pop Culture Shock have acquired the T1 license for 1/3 scale products and will announce in a few months.

Too bad, endo would have been cool. I would like to check out a prime one piece but am not interested in any stuff they are putting out right now. If they ever started doing 1/3 or 1/2 star wars I would be in trouble.

Back