Statue Prime 1 Studio - Dawn of Justice- 1:2 Wonder Woman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures tofmovie, I noticed in the video the guy tries to style the hair by running his fingers through it, which obviously didn't help much. I wonder if using some kind of hair product for styling hair would be able to fix the hair on this.

Last edited:
Great pictures tofmovie, I noticed in the video the guy tries to style the hair by running his fingers through it, which obviously didn't help much. I wonder if using some kind of hair product for styling hair would be able to fix the hair on this.

You're welcome, I hope that the next photos I will publish will be those of my statue ;-)

The lifelike hair is a mess IMO. It is the reason I personally did not order this statue but I know some folks like this option.

I desperately need a youtube video of statue collectors styling Wonder Woman's hair with curling irons, hair dryers and hairspray. That would be pure comedy gold.

I desperately need a youtube video of statue collectors styling Wonder Woman's hair with curling irons, hair dryers and hairspray. That would be pure comedy gold.

My wife tolerates my statue collecting but I think if she walked in on me styling a statue's hair, it might be the end :)

My wife tolerates my statue collecting but I think if she walked in on me styling a statue's hair, it might be the end :)

:rotfl...I'm no lawyer but I'm pretty sure this would be solid grounds for divorce (or, at least, some serious psychiatric counseling).

A group of the best shots so far.
From one Chinese collector. The likeness is amazing, maybe the best across all figures/statues/scales of female character.
2273960e7bec54e742d1fec9b2389b504ec26af0.jpg
c082edfdfc039245178805d88c94a4c27c1e25f0.jpg
c8a358094b36acaf4536732b77d98d1003e99cdb.jpg
89ce97014a90f6038a8d78903212b31bb151edf1.jpg
70bcac025aafa40fad112b0aa064034f7af019da.jpg
0fbff9ca7bcb0a46c51e6fee6063f6246a60aff1.jpg

Skin tone looks much better with the lighting in those last pics. Beautiful statue, wish I had room for something on this scale.

Skin tone looks much better with the lighting in those last pics. Beautiful statue, wish I had room for something on this scale.

Even I who had pretty much written off this piece, am looking at every photo posted with quite a bit of expectation.

Unfortunately because I've decided to go all in on the 1/3 Justice League line, I just don't have the available space for this.

Mainly because I would want to put this behind glass, as once that hair is done, I wouldn't want to do any touch ups. Which will be necessary if it's out in the open because of dust buildup etc.

I've currently got my 1/2 Bats and Supes in a two high Besta behind Glassvik doors, and I've long got use to the door bevels. In addition because it's not just an acrylic cover etc, I'm happy putting my 1/3 Prime 1 pieces above the 1/2 scales on top of the Besta. But unfortunately this Wonder Woman can't fit into that cabinet because of the sword.

Even I who had pretty much written off this piece, am looking at every photo posted with quite a bit of expectation.

Unfortunately because I've decided to go all in on the 1/3 Justice League line, I just don't have the available space for this.

Mainly because I would want to put this behind glass, as once that hair is done, I wouldn't want to do any touch ups. Which will be necessary if it's out in the open because of dust buildup etc.

I've currently got my 1/2 Bats and Supes in a two high Besta behind Glassvik doors, and I've long got use to the door bevels. In addition because it's not just an acrylic cover etc, I'm happy putting my 1/3 Prime 1 pieces above the 1/2 scales on top of the Besta. But unfortunately this Wonder Woman can't fit into that cabinet because of the sword.

Even 1/3 scale I'd really struggle to find the space for. I wish they did more DC in 1/4 scale. Right now I can only see the new 52 line and that's not something that interests me. I'm tempted by the JL Batman though, he just looks so damn awesome on that gargoyle.

Even 1/3 scale I'd really struggle to find the space for. I wish they did more DC in 1/4 scale. Right now I can only see the new 52 line and that's not something that interests me. I'm tempted by the JL Batman though, he just looks so damn awesome on that gargoyle.

Yeah, him and WW are my favourites in the JL line. Can't wait to get them all in hand.

Though they will not all be displayed together. I'll have them separated because of space issues. 3 in my study, and 3 in my collection room.

If there is a possibility try and go with Stuva. Same size like Besta but more depth - if the depth is the problem. Maybe WW would fit. And you can use the Glassvik doors, too.

You can even go Pax they have even more depth than Stuva WW 1:2 should easily fit in a pax. Not sure you could put Glassvik doors on the pax though.

Back