Prime 1 Studio Darkseid 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkseid does look much larger here. Have to see the full reveal ...and I hope they put him next to Supes.

Maybe he will be the size and height of Galactus SS version.

Does Darkseid have the ability to increase or decrease his size like Apocalypse does?

Does Darkseid have the ability to increase or decrease his size like Apocalypse does?

No, this confusion is because he is bigger in new 52, for sample if u watch justice league war u will understand the size between him and the league but if you watch old movies like superman batman apocalypse, he has the size before the new 52 comics

No, this confusion is because he is bigger in new 52, for sample if u watch justice league war u will understand the size between him and the league but if you watch old movies like superman batman apocalypse, he has the size before the new 52 comics

Ok thanks good explanation.

DC messed up big time

Yup, here's a pic...

Attachments

• 1392327413_8.jpg
    1392327413_8.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 132
DC messed up big time

Yeah, it's ridiculous what they did to Darkseid. IMO, he's way too tall nowadays. I'll stick with the classic Kirby version of character. So long as the Darkseid PF is slightly larger than the Supes PF, I'll be very happy with those pieces in my collection.

I watched Justice League War. Darkseid seemed huge compared to Superman. It's like comparing a Sentinal to a human.

The price will definitely play a big factor on this piece.

Yeah, they need to reboot the whole deal.

I don't know why we have to suffer with countless reboots every few years it seems like...if they'd have a damn plan from the start, Marvel & DC wouldn't have to rely on new #1's to bring people in

Batman seems to be the only character that ended up remotely close to being right

Back