Prime 1 Studio Darkseid 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That era had the best management and artists you could ever dream of

I most certainly agree. I also very much liked the early part of the modern age of comics. The time when Jim Lee, Marc Silvestri, Todd McFarlane and others were making strides.

I most certainly agree. I also very much liked the early part of the modern age of comics. The time when Jim Lee, Marc Silvestri, Todd McFarlane and others were making strides.

I even liked the modern just before the great snafu by both companies. DC Had just done Infinite Crisis, Sinestro Corps War, Blackest Night...Marvel had Just done Civil War and the Skrull invasion...then Bam...Final crisis and Brand New Day happened...ugh...Reboot city.

Modern comics were great up to the mid 2000's

I couldn't agree more. the 2000's in general were horrid imo. I literally took a decade off of comics cause I couldn't stand seeing some of the stuff that was coming out. the art during that period made my eyes hurt.

I couldn't agree more. the 2000's in general were horrid imo. I literally took a decade off of comics cause I couldn't stand seeing some of the stuff that was coming out.

The Marvel Knights line was the best idea they've had in a while...except Angel Punisher :lol

All the reboots at DC and Marvel caused me to finally cancel my subscriptions after several years of faithfully reading multiple titles. I never bought the idea that the community needed to give a new generation a starting point

All the reboots at DC and Marvel caused me to finally cancel my subscriptions after several years of faithfully reading multiple titles. I never bought the idea that the community needed to give a new generation a starting point
Neither did I. I always felt that was a cop-out for writers who couldnt handle weaving the history into their stories. I feel for readers learning the history of each character is kind of a rite of passage almost. Its something you need to do to fully appreciate them.

I even liked the modern just before the great snafu by both companies. DC Had just done Infinite Crisis, Sinestro Corps War, Blackest Night...Marvel had Just done Civil War and the Skrull invasion...then Bam...Final crisis and Brand New Day happened...ugh...Reboot city.

That sums it up pretty well.

I couldn't agree more. the 2000's in general were horrid imo. I literally took a decade off of comics cause I couldn't stand seeing some of the stuff that was coming out. the art during that period made my eyes hurt.

To me, too. The artwork became subpar. I couldn't stand it.

Beast!!

Attachments

• IMG_8272.JPG
    IMG_8272.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 118
Back