Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pre ordered mine.

My first Batman and probably the last.

There are just so many collectors here that feel the same way about this guy. I have never really been interested in any until this appeared. That "Bad Ass Bat" look certainly gives it that extra draw for me.

Is there a list of all the different variant Batman statues Prime 1 is planning on doing in the future? I only know of Arkham Knight Batman (just released), Noel, Dark Knight Returns, supposedly Arkham Asylum?, and someone mentioned TDK 1:2 scale.

Awesome, thanks! It's gonna be hard to pick one, can't wait to see how they all turn out. That environment suit looks sick... I like more than SSC's BvS armored Bats. :yess:

Arkham Origins Batsuit aswell! Looking forward to that one!
357816.jpg

Nice. Are they going to reveal these like all at once or is there going to be 1 or 2 per year, something like that? It would be cool if they did a full reveal of the lineup so you can pick and choose, but I can understand as a business to reveal slowly so consumers would buy each one as they are unveiled.

Arkham Asylum, Jim Lee, and Environmental Suit Bats (from the Origins Freeze DLC) were all announced.

Is there a list of all the different variant Batman statues Prime 1 is planning on doing in the future? I only know of Arkham Knight Batman (just released), Noel, Dark Knight Returns, supposedly Arkham Asylum?, and someone mentioned TDK 1:2 scale.
Batman Beyond as well. And he looks quite badass. Exclusive is still available on SS. Debating pulling the trigger myself, but I already have Arkham Knight Bats and Noel on order...not sure about a third bats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I just want to see their Arkham Asylum Bats. It's my favorite costume out of all the Arkham games.

I cannot believe the exclusive Noel is still available. I guess with all the choices out there on "BATS" at the moment its understandable. :yess:

Ive ordered both Arkham and Noel .

Yes, quite lucky that the EX is still available :yess:

Canceled my pre-order a few months ago.
Now I am a new credit card away (previous one got hacked recently) from ordering it again. That's how awesome this statue is, basically the wait made me change my mind (I hate pre-orders, I like to get stuff quick after my decision to purchase) but now I am going back to my initial decision. Truly the ultimate Batman in my eyes, simply can't pass on it.

I'm hoping they will show us their 1/4 scale line soon. The only reason I'm not getting this one is I haven't played Arkham Knight, but I have the others on PS3 so I'm waiting to see how those look. Deathstroke looks awesome, was very tempted at getting him...

10,000th, time to retire, feel free to drop in.

I cannot believe the exclusive Noel is still available. I guess with all the choices out there on "BATS" at the moment its understandable. :yess:

Ive ordered both Arkham and Noel .
I agree! Just love this rendition of him. Noel and Deathstroke are my most anticipated pieces of the lineup so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I cancelled mine as well. Love the statue, but 1:3 is just too darn big for my house.

Yes, size is an issue but I am making an exception due to how unlikely it is for another Batman statue to blow me away like this one did.
Love the character, never got around to purchasing a proper statue of him because I never saw one that I really liked, so passing on one that I like so much would probably mean a lot of regrets down the road.

Like dw316 said, I hope some nice 1/4's are coming soon, both from a size and budget standpoint.

Back