Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking more like this...

3002891-batman-arkham-asylum-002_zpsor0oojau.jpg

He has the black make up around the eyes.... If they were true to Noel bats there would be no black make up around the eyes and it would not look like your above photo.

Thing is... Even with the above photo I think the eyes make Bats look much less intimidating and scary.. I like the white eyes because that gives him a more frightening appearance IMO... Plus it's how he is drawn 95% of the time.

Personally I would not have Pre ordered if he had regular eyes.

Looking at more of LB`s Barman art I don't think the eyes do not have the black make up and thus we would have that goofy look like the pic I posted. My guess is that is why P1 went with the white eyes. Had they been true 100% to the artwork it probably would look goofy. So they took some artistic licence since doing it exact would probably look humorous. A very good call IMO.

Looking at more of LB`s Barman art I don't think the eyes do not have the black make up and thus we would have that goofy look like the pic I posted. My guess is that is why P1 went with the white eyes. Had they been true 100% to the artwork it probably would look goofy. So they took some artistic licence since doing it exact would probably look humorous. A very good call IMO.

Yes, white eyes all the way!

I am good friends with Lee and was around (at wildstorm with him) when he started to first work on Batman...the amount of time and thought he put into his designs was really amazing...he wasn't as "famous" as he is now...the first title he did (with batman) was batman/deathblow (I actually inked some of it)...but again the care the went into "his" batman was something I will remember and will inspire me really forever. Down to every detail and why it might be there..even as someone pointed out...the deep "fighters" cut on batman's lip...a guy who'd fought noticed it and said..."wow, it's amazing he'd think of that"

I told Lee people were really excited about this piece...and he was really flattered....so I'll say thanks for him...because I know he really appreciates people supporting his work!

I am good friends with Lee and was around (at wildstorm with him) when he started to first work on Batman...the amount of time and thought he put into his designs was really amazing...he wasn't as "famous" as he is now...the first title he did (with batman) was batman/deathblow (I actually inked some of it)...but again the care the went into "his" batman was something I will remember and will inspire me really forever. Down to every detail and why it might be there..even as someone pointed out...the deep "fighters" cut on batman's lip...a guy who'd fought noticed it and said..."wow, it's amazing he'd think of that"

I told Lee people were really excited about this piece...and he was really flattered....so I'll say thanks for him...because I know he really appreciates people supporting his work!

His art / design for Batman is very unique. What you said here makes sense as his Batman is a very realistic Batman. It's obvious that he was trying to make a batman that would work in the real world.

His art / design for Batman is very unique. What you said here makes sense as his Batman is a very realistic Batman. It's obvious that he was trying to make a batman that would work in the real world.

yeah exactly...he was a young artist at the time and was kind of working his way up the ladder....so to see him put that much effort into the design was very cool and just reminded me...you know...it's not just a bunch of random stuff you throw on these guys. :) (knee pads and lots of pouches)

;)

hahaha

That's awesome. Personally, it's MY favorite rendition of batman thats ever been done. And there are a crap ton of batmans out there. This statue just brings him to life and brings out all the intricate details in the stitching and patchwork on the suit. Can't thank Lee enough for this phenominal looking bats!! A mean, badass, sinister bats!

And the white eyes and clinched teeth just seal the deal. Epic all around in my opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

^^ this statue is fabulous if I could choose one it would be Noel. It's s beast of a statue you don't see too many fierce Batman statues he looks SO pissed.

Pics from Wonderfest, this still looks amazing!!

These look great.. I love when they have the cape flowing in front of him.. Exactly how I plan on displaying it!

Those are the best pics yet. Really glad I PO'd this. I'm surprised the EX is still available.

So far the Best Batman statue made or to be released... I am sure it can get beat with the Miller or Lee version but Noel set the bar high.

^^ this statue is fabulous if I could choose one it would be Noel. It's s beast of a statue you don't see too many fierce Batman statues he looks SO pissed.

Agreed... This is the Batman that would strike fear into the hearts on criminals.

I thought the AK Bats was awesome until I saw this in person, caved and ordered the exclusive lol...imo one of the best Batman statues

I thought the AK Bats was awesome until I saw this in person, caved and ordered the exclusive lol...imo one of the best Batman statues
Absolutely.

I'd love to see Prime 1 do a Noel Joker
Now how sweet would that be!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Got a delay email. Looks like July-August now.

Same here. Almost to be expected at this point....and probably not the last delay unfortunately. As long as the final product is perfect, I'm OK with a delay or two (or three...)

Back