Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I got the AK Bat the other day, and it's really not that much bigger than 1:4 scale. The main difference is the height. The rest of the footprint is reasonable.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

You know, I got the AK Bat the other day, and it's really not that much bigger than 1:4 scale. The main difference is the height. The rest of the footprint is reasonable.

Good to know. Have you figured out a way to avoid dust? Are there easy solutions to protect those like smaller statues?
That's my biggest concern, the statue will have to live under a sheet as long as I don't have a proper solution.

Pre-ordered (again) btw :yess: Now let's see if Sideshow's customer service keep their word and deduce my original NRD from the new order.

Nice. Would you happen to have a photo of the size comparison between the heads of the AK Bats w/ a SSC 1/4 Bats?

Nice. Would you happen to have a photo of the size comparison between the heads of the AK Bats w/ a SSC 1/4 Bats?
I don't man, sorry. I sold it to make way for the prime 1 piece.

I recently finished re-reading this magnificent graphic novel and I am seriously considering getting this piece myself....is there any recent picture from a collector with this piece in display? I would love to see how it looks in reality.

I recently finished re-reading this magnificent graphic novel and I am seriously considering getting this piece myself....is there any recent picture from a collector with this piece in display? I would love to see how it looks in reality.
If you have a facebook, there's a group where they post a bunch of in hand pictures of all the statues. A lot went up the other day.

Does anyone on this thread happen to own one of those Hot Toys 1/6th scale Bat Signals ?

I am considering using one as a display light for Arkham and Noel statues.
I realise of course its not to scale, but thought it might throw off just enough light to add some highlights/ambience to these statues.

Any thoughts ?

Thanks

Love everything about this statue, but can't' get past the shoulder pad design of the cowl and integrated bat symbol. This is all subjective of course, but I wish the cowl design was tighter and more contoured around the shoulders instead of sticking out like it does, and the bat symbol was not integrated into the cowl piece.

Sorry for the crappy photo. This guy is very imposing in person. Congrats to everyone who ordered this.

20160611_192502_zpsd8cq8g2z.jpg

I'm not getting any of these batman prime one as they are too large scale for me unfortunately but after looking at the three (they all look great) Noel to me is the winner. Really savage piece. Congrats to all getting it. Looking forward to the YouTube review videos.

I wonder if they are doing Joker from Asylum/City/Origins... I just got the SSC AA Joker recently and love it, but the height has been an issue. Is Prime 1's entire Arkham line going to be 1:3? Only their New 52 has been confirmed to be 1:4?

Dw316, I believe thr Prime 1 Arkham line is all 1:3.. and New 52 is 1:4 scale

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wonder if they are doing Joker from Asylum/City/Origins... I just got the SSC AA Joker recently and love it, but the height has been an issue. Is Prime 1's entire Arkham line going to be 1:3? Only their New 52 has been confirmed to be 1:4?

They teased Arkham Origins Joker, so I'm sure we'll see it somewhere down the line. So far, all 1/3 sale for the Arkham line.

I gotta say I'm of the mind set that there are way too many Batman and Iron Man pieces out there in all variations and sizes and I love what Prime 1 has put out so far (I've only PO Deathstroke at this point) and I wasn't too excited with the standard Arkham Knight Batman that people have been receiving (looks great but nothing amazing) but now seeing the Noel version this thing looks awesome! Much better pose and with the correct alternate head (angry or yelling) this thing is by far my favourite Batman piece I've seen.

I gotta say I'm of the mind set that there are way too many Batman and Iron Man pieces out there in all variations and sizes and I love what Prime 1 has put out so far (I've only PO Deathstroke at this point) and I wasn't too excited with the standard Arkham Knight Batman that people have been receiving (looks great but nothing amazing) but now seeing the Noel version this thing looks awesome! Much better pose and with the correct alternate head (angry or yelling) this thing is by far my favourite Batman piece I've seen.

How can there be way too many if it gives you the chance to pick and choose your favourite? If you didn't like any of them I would understand! It is a great time to be a collector with all the choice of films and collectibles available :clap

Back