Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Origins - Batman Noël 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going off those pictures, I think mine will always be displayed with the clinched teeth. That's awesome.

Going off those pictures, I think mine will always be displayed with the clinched teeth. That's awesome.

Still deciding between clinched teeth and open mouth, both are so powerful and mean... :lol

batman-noel-polystone-statue-prime1-feature-9025831.jpg

Damn!!

Gotta love the extra damage as well.

Maybe they can throw in the art print for bonus too. Hahahaha

^ Now that would be awesome! Great pics, thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I personally think the clenched teeth is the best look by far (I thought this since the beginning, but those pics Jaws posted are fantastic).

The open mouth is very well done (especially since open mouthed sculpts can often look goofy), it just looks a bit... monstrous? Not sure the best description, but it doesn't seem 100% Bats to me, especially not Noel Bats.

I personally think the clenched teeth is the best look by far (I thought this since the beginning, but those pics Jaws posted are fantastic).

The open mouth is very well done (especially since open mouthed sculpts can often look goofy), it just looks a bit... monstrous? Not sure the best description, but it doesn't seem 100% Bats to me, especially not Noel Bats.

I get what you are saying about it not feeling 100% bats... But it is right out of NOEL.

batman_noel.jpg

Still debating between this one and the Arkham Knight Batman. :dunno

I was in that boat as well but think I'm ultimately going with this one. The AK looks great but this is just way more dynamic and different. It sucks that I'll lose my $90 on the AK exclusive but that's the unfortunate side effect of Prime1 announcing all these so fast.

Glad they went with white eyes btw, that's a bold choice considering both the comic and video game versions of the Noël suit don't have them. I think it looks amazing that way.

Wish they'd release a bust version to display an extra portrait, would be nice :clap

I get what you are saying about it not feeling 100% bats... But it is right out of NOEL.

batman_noel.jpg

Good point.

That picture cements what is my only real complaint about the statue - why go with the comic-y eyes, when you're emulating the art of someone who draws Bats with "real" eyes?

I didn't make the mouth connection because in the picture you posted, it's a real guy yelling. But the statue - with the blank eyes - something just looks off to me.

But again, if that is my biggest complaint about this piece, it's a home run.

REALLY wish that at least one of the profiles had eyeballs. So much emotion is expressed through the eyes.

I think Bats in statue form looks weird with the eyes.. I even think the AK batman looks a bit goofy.

But I can see why people might want a more "true to the material" Noel Bats... I still think it would look weird. Hell Noel bats does not even have black paint around the eyes like AK, Keaton, and Bale. I think it would look really weird. Like someone wearing a Batman mask at Halloween.

I think Bats in statue form looks weird with the eyes.. I even think the AK batman looks a bit goofy.

But I can see why people might want a more "true to the material" Noel Bats... I still think it would look weird. Hell Noel bats does not even have black paint around the eyes like AK, Keaton, and Bale. I think it would look really weird. Like someone wearing a Batman mask at Halloween.

Shouldn't it look like someone wearing a Batman mask?

Back