Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! 1/3 scale is no joke! Bats and Knight look massive! BTW, who is that dude, and how the hell did he get those? lucky dude!

l8CAOr.jpg

5gK9Zd.jpg

1iHU7K.jpg

I can't wait for these two!!

I think I'm underestimating the size of all these...I really need to get things sorted in this room before they ship out next year! :lol

That said, this crew is going to look phenomenal in person!! :yess:

I think I'm underestimating the size of all these...I really need to get things sorted in this room before they ship out next year! :lol

That said, this crew is going to look phenomenal in person!! :yess:

I think it's hard to tell with these pictures. They're both several inches in front of this gentleman. I'd like to see what they look like right next to him so we can get a better idea of scale.

Wow! 1/3 scale is no joke! Bats and Knight look massive! BTW, who is that dude, and how the hell did he get those? lucky dude!

One of the owner of Shiok Toys, official distributor of Prime1 in Malaysia.

So prime 1 has already released these 2 big guys? How did he own both now?

He is the official distributor for that country. I'm pretty sure those are sales samples for people to check out before they buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's hard to tell with these pictures. They're both several inches in front of this gentleman. I'd like to see what they look like right next to him so we can get a better idea of scale.

True on some level! They're definitely closer to the camera; but if you look at this picture, man...they're massive! They're not side by side, but they're also not that far in front. If this guy got up on the table, it's probably up to his waist. These are going to be beasts! :lol

12052624_10154673837388532_2649283176730171129_o.jpg

True on some level! They're definitely closer to the camera; but if you look at this picture, man...they're massive! They're not side by side, but they're also not that far in front. If this guy got up on the table, it's probably up to his waist. These are going to be beasts! :lol

12052624_10154673837388532_2649283176730171129_o.jpg

True... They're certainly larger than his child! And make Captain America look puny!

I'm gonna have built in pedestals to the walls next to certain rooms and have a glass casing for each figure. Might even do some sort of engraved plaques like the display cases you did Riddler challenges in Arkham Asylum.

He is the official distributor for that country. I'm pretty sure those are sales samples for people to check out before they buy.

Correct, Shiok Toys usually receive prototype from Prime1 to be displayed in their shop. Right now they they AOE Prime displayed. l tell you guys, I have no interest in Batman but after seeing it, Im in awe and order Batman and Arkham Knight! I only need to figure out how to pay them but I have minimum 6 months to gather some funds.

Judging from that image, he doesn't look 1/3 scale. Of course, the Batman PF is oversized so that's probably why. Honestly, he's not as large as I thought.

I dunno how big you want him! :lol That looks pretty massive to me. The Batman PF is big in itself, and it's all but dwarfed by this Batman. When a statue almost hits three feet tall, that's pretty much as big as I'd want it -- especially when I'm aiming to collect a group of them! :lol

Sideshow has their PF down as 25" and Prime 1's is 34" inches...the 9" difference isn't easy to see here, as the picture is shot on an angle anyway, with the PF closer and not a straight on shot. Still, even if you give or take an inch, that's a massive difference that doesn't even take into account the width and overall size difference between the two. I'm sure it'll be a beast in person! I'm hoping he's not delayed, as I really can't wait to get'm! Arkham Knight can take a couple of extra months if he wants. :lol

Super good statue!!! I ordered!!! [emoji111]️

The 6-inch difference between a standard 6-foot tall person in 1/6 scale (12") vs 1/4 scale (18") doesn't look much in writing and even in pictures, but in person we'd realize that we often forget to note the difference in the figures' girth and width. I'm sure once we see this in person next to our 1/4 figures, we'd realize that a 6-inch difference between 1/4 scale (18") and 1/3 scale figures (24") is very significant.

Back