Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completly new statue is a bit I dont know what to feel if its true I mean its what we wanted for the ex but Hey whatever.
And will there be a third redhood after with jacket? I think I will take that one over this one because I have the AK ex on PO

That's a huge disappointment actually... King of feels like it cheapens the AK EX. Interesting they'd sell it as a whole new statue with only 2 cosmetic changes (chest and arms). But hey I guess that's business.

That's a huge disappointment actually... King of feels like it cheapens the AK EX. Interesting they'd sell it as a whole new statue with only 2 cosmetic changes (chest and arms). But hey I guess that's business.

its more that just the chest and arms. The shoulders are different and the boots as well.

its more that just the chest and arms. The shoulders are different and the boots as well.

That's true. Still mostly minor cosmetic changes. Kind of like the Batman PF and the Modern Age Batman PF I guess. Wonder what the EX will be for this one. Wonder if it will be with the red hood helmet upwards lol. That would bring further disappointment!

That's true. Still mostly minor cosmetic changes. Kind of like the Batman PF and the Modern Age Batman PF I guess. Wonder what the EX will be for this one. Wonder if it will be with the red hood helmet upwards lol. That would bring further disappointment!
Tbh I think this is the ex in whole, dont forget prime 1 already teaser a redhood with leather jacket thats an order for me,not this for me since I have AK ex on order is double diping

Tbh I think this is the ex in whole, dont forget prime 1 already teaser a redhood with leather jacket thats an order for me,not this for me since I have AK ex on order is double diping

Prime 1 confirmed its a completely new statue .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know but this is not the redhood jacket version right?
And what I meannt with ex in whole like arh medusa green had an ex website version aswell the rattle this is about the same thing with some minor tweaks to the armor so I dont think you get an ex here like new portrait or gun or something

It's not the hooded version they teased. That's ANOTHER totally different outfit! :lol

710x330_redhood.jpg

This one is just another option of his without the AK swap out parts. And they said it's Japan only, so I doubt it'll be anywhere near Sideshow's site. It's awesome, and I would've LOVED had it been the same statue (it was late so I didn't compare all the changes :lol) but the Arkham Knight version with swap out parts will still give off this feeling whenever it's chosen.

I still think the upwards facing mask was a huge miss on this version, as he's in the Arkham Knight suit when it's revealed. That would've been superb, but alas, I must move on. I wish there was a way to bring it up to them directly. :lol

1334940364839055206.jpg

It's not the hooded version they teased. That's ANOTHER totally different outfit! :lol

710x330_redhood.jpg

This one is just another option of his without the AK swap out parts. And they said it's Japan only, so I doubt it'll be anywhere near Sideshow's site. It's awesome, and I would've LOVED had it been the same statue (it was late so I didn't compare all the changes :lol) but the Arkham Knight version with swap out parts will still give off this feeling whenever it's chosen.

I still think the upwards facing mask was a huge miss on this version, as he's in the Arkham Knight suit when it's revealed. That would've been superb, but alas, I must move on. I wish there was a way to bring it up to them directly. :lol

1334940364839055206.jpg
Yea golden thats the kick ass redhood look I want nxt to my AK :) the japanese ex is nice and all but why would you want it if this version is teased

Kira adjusted their statement
bd61e097910bf048e1000425283f936d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm. Interesting. Lower ES but no swappable parts. In that case I still prefer the AK version. I like the customization options. I also prefer the armor of AK more as I think the blue and red really pop. Also you get the sniper as well which I prefer way more than dual pistols. Glad they aren't undercutting the AK version but it still would be ideal to have the red Bat logo underneath the chest plates.

I don't like variants. At least show us at the same time so I can pick the one I like best. I really hope I don't PO CW or harley and find out 5 months down the road that a slightly better variant pops up of the same sculpt. If that's the case I hope prime 1 and ss will allow us to transfer our NRD to the version we like better saying if it's the same sculpt slight variant.

Prime 1 can usa customers just PO the small add on parts for ours? Since it's only a few minor parts to the same statue. I would pay for those parts. Like a usa package for the 4 to 5 pieces? I mean transformers toys always do this. Please????

Just received emails last night that my wait list for the EX versions of this and Bats will convert on the 20th. I was hoping for a later conversion. Now I have to make up my mind before I get hit with the NRD.

Just received emails last night that my wait list for the EX versions of this and Bats will convert on the 20th. I was hoping for a later conversion. Now I have to make up my mind before I get hit with the NRD.

get'em both. easy decision.

Back