Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered as well! I happened to check this forum for the first time today just right now! Wahoo!

I made the order, but as I was checking out I started to get major second thoughts...I pulled the trigger because I know it'll sell out, but this is one where if I MUST eat the NRD (and it's a HUGE NRD) then I'll just have to do that this once...because if I decided I wanted it, and missed it, then I'd be less happy.

It's funny how much can happen in a week, but it's just our dollar more than anything. With conversion this is $1150 Canadian right now, give or take. That's insane! :lol Our dollar is soooo bad right now. I'm hoping it recovers before this ships out next year, both to save money and to also, you know, save money on EVERYTHING else in this hobby as well. I think it's like 30% more people are saying when it comes to ordering here now. Insanity.

So yeah, I started debating a lot right before I hit "Place Order," but I'm at work and don't have much time to mull it over, so I just made the order. I know the detail and all will be amazing on this, but I really want to get a few more in this line, and it sucks that the prices are so high on it. Looks like if I want to do that I'll have to make some choices to pass on some other things moving forward!

bah... ordered. I just got to the reveal part in the game last night too. Timing is awesome/awful.

Anyone used reward points? I have $600 worth of it and thinking of using it. Hopefully I don't regret it...

I'm saving the reward points for that Joker .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bah... ordered. I just got to the reveal part in the game last night too. Timing is awesome/awful.

LOVED that reveal scene. I've said it before, but that open mask would've been a superb alternate headsculpt. Such a well acted scene!

Anyone used reward points? I have $600 worth of it and thinking of using it. Hopefully I don't regret it...

Were you going to pick this up anyway? If so, whether you use the RP now or later, it doesn't really matter, you know? If you were planning on getting this, then you'd spend the money anyway, and you'd just save on something else down the line. If you used the RP here, then you'd just spend the money on something else down the line. Regardless of when you spend them, it's savings nonetheless! :)

All that aside, it's a gorgeous looking piece, so I doubt you'll regret it!

I made the order, but as I was checking out I started to get major second thoughts...I pulled the trigger because I know it'll sell out, but this is one where if I MUST eat the NRD (and it's a HUGE NRD) then I'll just have to do that this once...because if I decided I wanted it, and missed it, then I'd be less happy.

It's funny how much can happen in a week, but it's just our dollar more than anything. With conversion this is $1150 Canadian right now, give or take. That's insane! :lol Our dollar is soooo bad right now. I'm hoping it recovers before this ships out next year, both to save money and to also, you know, save money on EVERYTHING else in this hobby as well. I think it's like 30% more people are saying when it comes to ordering here now. Insanity.

So yeah, I started debating a lot right before I hit "Place Order," but I'm at work and don't have much time to mull it over, so I just made the order. I know the detail and all will be amazing on this, but I really want to get a few more in this line, and it sucks that the prices are so high on it. Looks like if I want to do that I'll have to make some choices to pass on some other things moving forward!

You hit the nail on the head. I couldn't agree more. I ordered for the same reason and will be monitoring before reaching a decision but right now how the economy is, (add brokerage and tax to the mix) its scary for the Canadian collector to get in a line as expensive as this one.

I have about $600 in rewards points too but I'm planning to outright buy deathwing with it when it releases.

You hit the nail on the head. I couldn't agree more. I ordered for the same reason and will be monitoring before reaching a decision but right now how the economy is, (add brokerage and tax to the mix) its scary for the Canadian collector to get in a line as expensive as this one.

Yeah, it's pretty sad right now. I mean, that's just conversion that I added on...I didn't even consider the customs fees yet, which, are going to be way too high! :lol That's also why I'm not doing FLEX payments...it'd lighten the load for sure, but I'm better off putting aside money and pretending it doesn't exist over flexing out huge amounts of money with the dollar this low.

I'm just hoping that this hits the later side on the delivery estimate scale, and also hope that the dollar recovers over the next year. Adding hundreds of dollars to a piece really sucks -- especially when all companies are really knocking recent pieces and previews out of the park!

I have about $600 in rewards points too but I'm planning to outright buy deathwing with it when it releases.

That's going to be an awesome statue! I'm actually surprised that Sideshow and Blizzard haven't pumped out more statues over the years...Jaina, Sylvanas, Varian...lots of great characters that would make amazing looking PFs!

Order placed. An essential exclusive if there ever was one. Exclusive or Fail was never more true. :lol

Do not hesitate on this guys. You will hate yourself later if you do. You have been warned. :lecture

Notice on Sideshow's site they're *ahem* not showing the "alternate" head sculpt. That's interesting. They say there's an alternate sculpt, but no pics.

Heh.

Yeah I guess they got hit hard showing the Exclusive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally necessary to go with Bats. The Arkham Knight may not be a canon character, but who know who/alternate certainly is, plus having a single 1/3 batman statue when nothing else in my collection is 1/3 (until PCS Scorpion and Sub Zero come out) would be weird. These two will look gnarly together.

Back