Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's hilarious...it's been up for a week or so now, and now all of a sudden spoilers are a huge issue. I mean, if people can get the EX, they'll almost always get the EX, but if I didn't know what the EX was, odds are I'd be a lot less interested in the piece, and I'd also just order locally if I did get it -- thus, missing out on the unknown EX. Then I'd be irked.

The game came out over a month ago, and I completely understand that some people can't buy games right away, or are slower at playing (you should SEE the pile of games I have unopened!); however, odds are most willing to spend this much money on game based statues have played/beaten it by this point, and on top of that, in the game they also BASH you over the head with who it is as long as you have some sort of knowledge of the Batman universe. As soon as Batman starts hallucinating about Jason Todd, Joker won't shut up about him. And I never watched trailers, but apparently it was even obvious from that point.

I mean, the reveal was still amazing, but I'd guessed the identity pretty damn early on, so by this point I'd think it best to just sell the statue and showcase how amazing the EX actually is. The only thing I can guess is that Warner Bros. stepped in, but that seems a little unlikely since it's been up on their website for so long.

Game came out 2 months ago already!

Game came out 2 months ago already!

Yeah, 10 days under two months...I mean, I take a long time to beat games, and I even beat Arkham Knight at 100% before I beat the main storyline so that I'd get the best ending right off (because I knew I wouldn't go back for Riddler trophies after all was said and done) and I beat it weeks ago. Again, I get that people are slower, or didn't jump out and buy it right away, but I'm pretty sure they can advertise their EX without worry.

Or at least put a spoiler link up that links to it.

Sideshow just updated their site no Arkham Knight today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B9PC93s.gif

It's possible it could just pop up, as that does happen from time to time. Unfortunate that it didn't just go up with the update though, as it's harder to keep tabs if there's an uncertainty as to when it'll pop up. Could be tomorrow, could be next week. I'm guessing it'll pop up sooner than later though.

Just talked to someone on Sideshow live chat and they didn't have any additional info on this piece, nor did they know about it in general. That doesn't mean it won't be up tomorrow, but I'm guessing we could possibly see a teaser image in the next day or two (much like they did when Batman's PO was delayed) and then he'll pop up at random next week.

Looks like Sideshow has updated the site (I see Boba Fett now)? No Knight though.

Yeah, Fett went up around 2pm or so. Looks like the Knight will pop up next week sometime. That's unfortunate...not sure why they have these delays. Second time that Prime 1 has said one date for Sideshow, and then it's gone up a week later after the companies talk again.

Yeah, Fett went up around 2pm or so. Looks like the Knight will pop up next week sometime. That's unfortunate...not sure why they have these delays. Second time that Prime 1 has said one date for Sideshow, and then it's gone up a week later after the companies talk again.

I blame that laid back California lifestyle!

lol what's the rush? if you pay attention, you will get one fellas. I am enjoying the game but Arkham Knight is just annoying as hell lol.

Eh...I'm not sure what the rush is. Sometimes I just like to get something ordered and put it behind me. :lol That's kind of how my brain works! But yes, it's true, it'll sell out fast, but anyone near a computer when the SS site updates each day can check quickly and guarantee one. Batman sold out in 12 hours, and I'd expect this one to POSSIBLY sell out faster, but even if he doesn't, he'll be gone in a day as well, I'd think.

I'm looking forward to playing through the game again a while from now and seeing how I feel knowing who he is and all. My major complaint with him is that he's not the main villain. I think he should overtake that spot at some point, but I guess he's more broken and vengeance driven over having an actual master plan (outside of Batman being dead!) How far into the game are you? Has the reveal happened yet, or is he still just pissed at his soldiers when you destroy the tanks? :lol

Eh...I'm not sure what the rush is. Sometimes I just like to get something ordered and put it behind me. :lol That's kind of how my brain works! But yes, it's true, it'll sell out fast, but anyone near a computer when the SS site updates each day can check quickly and guarantee one. Batman sold out in 12 hours, and I'd expect this one to POSSIBLY sell out faster, but even if he doesn't, he'll be gone in a day as well, I'd think.

I'm looking forward to playing through the game again a while from now and seeing how I feel knowing who he is and all. My major complaint with him is that he's not the main villain. I think he should overtake that spot at some point, but I guess he's more broken and vengeance driven over having an actual master plan (outside of Batman being dead!) How far into the game are you? Has the reveal happened yet, or is he still just pissed at his soldiers when you destroy the tanks? :lol

Yea not too far. His tone just annoys me more than anything. I expected a more strong silent type but I guess they figured that was too much like batman himself. But the game is s blast! I think this statue will sell out fast but it will only sell out faster if the ES is lower.

Yea not too far. His tone just annoys me more than anything. I expected a more strong silent type but I guess they figured that was too much like batman himself. But the game is s blast! I think this statue will sell out fast but it will only sell out faster if the ES is lower.

Yeah, I hated the Batmobile my first night (long day at work, went home and just no. :lol) But then I just went all in on Riddler things and learned how to control it, and from that point on I loved driving it. His tone is definitely different, but he's a much more aggressive version of Batman, which is key! He's impatient, and vengeance oriented. He's hot headed. Lots of cool moments with him, with the reveal being the best! But yeah, I wish he'd played a bigger part overall -- which may sound weird.

The ES of the EX is the same, 1000, and the only reason I'd say it'll sell out faster is because it basically makes a second statue entirely. That said, Batman is Batman, so that's tough competition! Either way, it'll sell out, so I'm just looking forward to locking him down and seeing what they come up with next! Glad you're enjoying the game though! I loved every minute of playing it -- even if some of the Riddler challenges were rough! :lol

I just don't think I can bear to do all of the Riddler challenges. I've only got 53 done and I am 80% through the game. About to rescue Gordon. I want the real ending but I have never gotten all of the Riddler trophies in the other games and I'm getting anxious to just beat the game.

I just don't think I can bear to do all of the Riddler challenges. I've only got 53 done and I am 80% through the game. About to rescue Gordon. I want the real ending but I have never gotten all of the Riddler trophies in the other games and I'm getting anxious to just beat the game.

I got into a zone where I knew I wanted to get 100%...Arkham City had a trigger point in the story where you kind of HAD to finish the storyline, and that happened to me and after the main story was done, Batman was like, "There's still work to be done!" and I was like, "Yeeeeeah, not really." I still had to find Freeze's wife, and do quite a few side missions. Like...a lot. But I didn't because the city felt quiet and dead. The main villain was beaten and it was just...mleh.

I'll beat it all when the remastered versions come out, but this time I wanted to do it from the top! That said, the Riddler trophies were the WORST! I looked them up on Youtube and spent a few hours a night for a few days going around and collecting them zone by zone. It's brutal and boring and I have NO idea why they keep so many in the game. It really took me out of it. I got into a groove where it was "okay," but it's still not fun at all.

As for the "real" ending...it's good, and worth fighting for just to know you did it, but if you don't care about having 100%, then you can just watch it on Youtube after you beat the main storyline. I'm guessing you'd probably say, "Well THAT wouldn't have been worth 10 hours of trophy hunting!" :lol

I'm not that bothered about completing the Riddler trophy in this game. It's getting a bit boring to find them.

Back