Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Super was referring to how Prime 1 posted that the photo of the Red Hood gear was the exclusive for the statue (if you read their responses to the guy saying he wants it under the picture). That's pretty much the only way I can read it! :lol That's why I said that this is one EX where it'd be a huge loss to miss out on it. That's not just an alternate weapon, it's an alternate character!

If red hood is the EX that's the best EX I've ever seen. And I will be very tempted to buy this...

If red hood is the EX that's the best EX I've ever seen. And I will be very tempted to buy this...

That's where they're getting you! :lol It's definitely a crazy EX...I mean, I personally think it'd be smarter to just include it across the board and add a swap out gun for the EX, but I'm sure the ES will be a lot smaller than Batman's 3000 (overall). But yeah, when I saw that was the EX, part of my brain went, "Well then don't you need to get it? Because it's the EX! It'll sell out!" But I don't really want it. I mean, I do and I don't. If I had infinite money, no brainer...but since I have to be selective, I'm a little more hesitant.

But making this the EX will definitely cause people to order the EX who may have been on the fence entirely when it came to the statue in general. I'll never say never, and I'll never think someone is crazy if this is what makes them order it! As I said, that was my first thought too! But I have to be strong and choose wisely - especially since I can only order EXs directly from Sideshow, which ends up costing me an extra couple of hundred dollars in the end!

That's one reason why I'd rather an EX be something that's awesome to display as an option, but not all but critical to get if you're ordering a piece, which I believe this one would be. I wonder what the Catwoman/Harley EXs would be. I'm thinking small, because Batman's was just the batarang. Catwoman...it'd be cool if she came with a Riddler Trophy. That'd make sense, really! She could also just have the EX be the collar she wore. On the Harley front, that's a bit tougher. I'd think it'd probably be a swap out weapon or something along those lines.

Either way, Prime 1 is really taking off this/next year! Hope they reveal some more Arkham pieces before the year is out!

It has already been stated that the switch out portrait, interchangeable chest plates, and hands with pistols will be included. There has been no word on what the exclusive will be.

That's where they're getting you! :lol It's definitely a crazy EX...I mean, I personally think it'd be smarter to just include it across the board and add a swap out gun for the EX, but I'm sure the ES will be a lot smaller than Batman's 3000 (overall). But yeah, when I saw that was the EX, part of my brain went, "Well then don't you need to get it? Because it's the EX! It'll sell out!" But I don't really want it. I mean, I do and I don't. If I had infinite money, no brainer...but since I have to be selective, I'm a little more hesitant.

But making this the EX will definitely cause people to order the EX who may have been on the fence entirely when it came to the statue in general. I'll never say never, and I'll never think someone is crazy if this is what makes them order it! As I said, that was my first thought too! But I have to be strong and choose wisely - especially since I can only order EXs directly from Sideshow, which ends up costing me an extra couple of hundred dollars in the end!

That's one reason why I'd rather an EX be something that's awesome to display as an option, but not all but critical to get if you're ordering a piece, which I believe this one would be. I wonder what the Catwoman/Harley EXs would be. I'm thinking small, because Batman's was just the batarang. Catwoman...it'd be cool if she came with a Riddler Trophy. That'd make sense, really! She could also just have the EX be the collar she wore. On the Harley front, that's a bit tougher. I'd think it'd probably be a swap out weapon or something along those lines.

Either way, Prime 1 is really taking off this/next year! Hope they reveal some more Arkham pieces before the year is out!

Mabey the HQ ex will be a police hat :) looks good on her!

It has already been stated that the switch out portrait, interchangeable chest plates, and hands with pistols will be included. There has been no word on what the exclusive will be.

I don't think it was ever stated that they'd be included with every statue...just that they were being made. I just checked Instagram and found this post and Prime 1 states in it that Red Hood is the EX for it. First, their picture has the hashtag #exclusive and then someone asks:

"Red Hood is mmdc04? Or exchange part from mmdc02?"

And Prime 1 responds:

"exclusive part for MMDC02."

Good to know. Now I don't need to stress. :)

Now you need to stress again. :lol

Kiras reply to a question on another forum which you can find easily. But I guess she might not know what she is talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

Hi Kira! After seeing the big unveiling of The Arkham Knight statue at Wonderfest, I completely fell in love with the statue and think it will make a wonderful counter to the Batman Arkham Knight statue. You've mentioned before that there will be a change of head (Red Hood head) for this statue. Will there also be a change of both hands so he can have both his guns as Red Hood? Also does the chest piece remove to be more like a Red Hood's costume in the game after his identity is revealed?
Thank you very much for all you do. One final question: Any hints as to who is next in this amazing line, and when they'll be teased?

Kira replied - All thing you mention will be include

Kiras reply to a question on another forum which you can find easily. But I guess she might not know what she is talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

Hi Kira! After seeing the big unveiling of The Arkham Knight statue at Wonderfest, I completely fell in love with the statue and think it will make a wonderful counter to the Batman Arkham Knight statue. You've mentioned before that there will be a change of head (Red Hood head) for this statue. Will there also be a change of both hands so he can have both his guns as Red Hood? Also does the chest piece remove to be more like a Red Hood's costume in the game after his identity is revealed?
Thank you very much for all you do. One final question: Any hints as to who is next in this amazing line, and when they'll be teased?

Kira replied - All thing you mention will be include

I'm sure she has some idea of what she's talking about...but she may not have known that that was just an EX only.

I'm not trying to throw it in your face at all! Not sure if that's how it's coming across in text, and sorry if it is. I'm just saying that all signs point to that swap out being the EX from the Prime 1 instagram post that showcased the Red Hood gear. Trust me, I think it'd be better if it was included with both versions...but I'm guessing he'll have a pretty small edition size. I'm not sure how big Prime 1 ES usually get, but I'd think he'll have 500 EX and maybe 1000 Reg...and that may be too many! I'm guessing they view this as the main companion piece to Bats from the game, and his ES was 3000, so I guess we'll have to wait and see!

All I know is that Batman's EX sold out in 12 hours or something on Sideshow, and this one will probably go even faster if the Red Hood interchangeable pieces are only included with the EX!

I'm sure she has some idea of what she's talking about...but she may not have known that that was just an EX only.

I'm not trying to throw it in your face at all! Not sure if that's how it's coming across in text, and sorry if it is. I'm just saying that all signs point to that swap out being the EX from the Prime 1 instagram post that showcased the Red Hood gear. Trust me, I think it'd be better if it was included with both versions...but I'm guessing he'll have a pretty small edition size. I'm not sure how big Prime 1 ES usually get, but I'd think he'll have 500 EX and maybe 1000 Reg...and that may be too many! I'm guessing they view this as the main companion piece to Bats from the game, and his ES was 3000, so I guess we'll have to wait and see!

All I know is that Batman's EX sold out in 12 hours or something on Sideshow, and this one will probably go even faster if the Red Hood interchangeable pieces are only included with the EX!

Honestly... if the red hood is the EX I think I'll be pre-ordering. He will look amazing with Batman. So rather than buy Batman and 2 PFs next year, I'll just buy Batman and Knight haha. There's nothing else I really want next year except for Aquaman PF.

Honestly... if the red hood is the EX I think I'll be pre-ordering. He will look amazing with Batman. So rather than buy Batman and 2 PFs next year, I'll just buy Batman and Knight haha. There's nothing else I really want next year except for Aquaman PF.

I'm honestly tempted by this entire line...well, not the entire line! I mean, I'd say that aside from the easy Batman buy, I'd love Nightwing, Catwoman, Harley, Batgirl and this piece. That's five pieces that sound pretty reasonable if you forget to add up the costs as a whole. That's when it starts hurting! :lol

I'll have to think about it all though...lots of stuff on deck that I'd love next year, so I'm probably in more of the opposite boat than you at the moment! :)

I'm honestly tempted by this entire line...well, not the entire line! I mean, I'd say that aside from the easy Batman buy, I'd love Nightwing, Catwoman, Harley, Batgirl and this piece. That's five pieces that sound pretty reasonable if you forget to add up the costs as a whole. That's when it starts hurting! :lol

I'll have to think about it all though...lots of stuff on deck that I'd love next year, so I'm probably in more of the opposite boat than you at the moment! :)

the scary thing is, i am actually probably committing to the entire line whatever they make (minus vehicles). so long as they keep turning out amazing.

I just wish the game was as amazing as the statues lol

the scary thing is, i am actually probably committing to the entire line whatever they make (minus vehicles). so long as they keep turning out amazing.

:lol Thankfully the ones I named would be all I'd go for! I like Two-Face as a character, but I have no interest in a statue of him. Same goes for Penguin. Scarecrow would be tempting, but they haven't announced him (oddly enough,) and I've already got Sideshow's Ivy. Sure she's not the same size, and I wouldn't pose her with any I get, but I wasn't a huge fan of how Ivy looked in this game anyway.

Still, even just going with the ones I named it'd cost a fortune! I also have to take space into consideration...these are some hefty pieces! :lol

I find it interesting this thread has 10 pages but Batman has 62. Maybe that's because batman is already up for PO and the EX sold out. Do we have any time frame for when this goes up for PO?

I find it interesting this thread has 10 pages but Batman has 62. Maybe that's because batman is already up for PO and the EX sold out. Do we have any time frame for when this goes up for PO?

Not yet. I'd guess August would be likely, and no later than September. As for the page count differences, Batman is Batman! He'll pull in people from all over out of interest. This Red Hood extra design isn't overly well known yet, and whether that'll change things once it's announced (I'm sure it'll pick up in here once it goes up for PO, but still not Batman levels) is still up for grabs. I think most just see him as the Arkham Knight, and he's much more video game specific over other characters in the Bat-verse (even though he's technically one of them!)

But yeah, once this goes up for PO, I think there'll be a bigger buzz. I do think his ES will likely be half of what Batman's was, and I'm sure the EX will sell out almost as quickly for those interested! I think actual preview pictures from Prime 1 will bring more interest as well over some shots from a Con!

Not yet. I'd guess August would be likely, and no later than September. As for the page count differences, Batman is Batman! He'll pull in people from all over out of interest. This Red Hood extra design isn't overly well known yet, and whether that'll change things once it's announced (I'm sure it'll pick up in here once it goes up for PO, but still not Batman levels) is still up for grabs. I think most just see him as the Arkham Knight, and he's much more video game specific over other characters in the Bat-verse (even though he's technically one of them!)

But yeah, once this goes up for PO, I think there'll be a bigger buzz. I do think his ES will likely be half of what Batman's was, and I'm sure the EX will sell out almost as quickly for those interested! I think actual preview pictures from Prime 1 will bring more interest as well over some shots from a Con!

Golden_Boy you are so wise in the way of statues.

:lol Thankfully the ones I named would be all I'd go for! I like Two-Face as a character, but I have no interest in a statue of him. Same goes for Penguin. Scarecrow would be tempting, but they haven't announced him (oddly enough,) and I've already got Sideshow's Ivy. Sure she's not the same size, and I wouldn't pose her with any I get, but I wasn't a huge fan of how Ivy looked in this game anyway.

Still, even just going with the ones I named it'd cost a fortune! I also have to take space into consideration...these are some hefty pieces! :lol

I don't have any interest in two face either. Maybe scarecrow and Catwoman. The only for sures for me are Harley, Robin, and Nightwing.

When do you guys think this is up on sideshow,
Arkham Knight should be up preorder middle of August. is what kira said so will sideshow be same day or Always later?

Back