Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the full reveal from Prime 1 will be today!

11831737_10153493816040050_8941729317068435678_n.jpg

Batgirl... Uhmm!! I don't have any plans on getting more than Batman and Arkham Knight. I'll display them symmetrically on my computer desk. But Batgirl could be on my night stand, I guess.

Batgirl... Uhmm!! I don't have any plans on getting more than Batman and Arkham Knight. I'll display them symmetrically on my computer desk. But Batgirl could be on my night stand, I guess.
:) batgirl is cool but Poison will be on the list too I am soooooooo broke!
now i need too find a room in my house that can display 4-5 1/3 statues!!!

What does it mean, switchable arm for holding sniper rifle & switchable palm for holding sniper rifle? Does he have two rifles? Also, is the rifle not crafted into his hand like with sideshow pieces (ie, removable rifle from his hand)?

I'm sure she has some idea of what she's talking about...but she may not have known that that was just an EX only.

I'm not trying to throw it in your face at all! Not sure if that's how it's coming across in text, and sorry if it is. I'm just saying that all signs point to that swap out being the EX from the Prime 1 instagram post that showcased the Red Hood gear. Trust me, I think it'd be better if it was included with both versions...but I'm guessing he'll have a pretty small edition size. I'm not sure how big Prime 1 ES usually get, but I'd think he'll have 500 EX and maybe 1000 Reg...and that may be too many! I'm guessing they view this as the main companion piece to Bats from the game, and his ES was 3000, so I guess we'll have to wait and see!

All I know is that Batman's EX sold out in 12 hours or something on Sideshow, and this one will probably go even faster if the Red Hood interchangeable pieces are only included with the EX!

You called it and you were right. No need to apologize I did not take your post in a bad way :hi5:. I guess I just could not believe the Red Hood would be the EX. It would make more sense if it were the other way around to me. Speaking for myself - this statue is just not worth it without the Red Hood options. It will be an easy pass for me if I can't get the EX.

You called it and you were right. No need to apologize I did not take your post in a bad way :hi5:. I guess I just could not believe the Red Hood would be the EX. It would make more sense if it were the other way around to me. Speaking for myself - this statue is just not worth it without the Red Hood options. It will be an easy pass for me if I can't get the EX.

I agree with you there! I REALLY didn't want this (too much on deck, and the Knight alone without any options was just an okay character), but it looks SO good...but again, only if you have the Red Hood EX. It's like an entirely different statue option thrown in. I'm going to have to debate this one now, as it really does look great. I love the two pistols. I was really hoping for a flipped up Red Hood mask, but even still, it's pretty damn awesome.

It's SO much money that I'll have to be sure though. I mean, of course everything Prime 1 releases for this line will be "insta-buy" in most cases for the characters we want! :lol That's where you have to make sure you don't drop $1000 if you're not 100% sure! That pistol pose looks stunning though. Initially I wanted Harley and Catwoman as well as Batman, and had Nightwing and Batgirl as more potentials (all pose/sculpt pending) but this one snuck in there. That's a lot if I do go get'm all...oh man, time to make some decisions!

But yes, this is a complete "get the EX or REALLY easy pass," statue for me if I decide to do so.

11816235_934763679903608_7630253253215893109_o.jpg

Back