Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Arkham Knight - Arkham Knight Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
899 USD? I won't pay the same price as Batman for this. It's got to be cheaper than Batman doesn't it. For a B level character that most people have never and will never hear of.

I'm sure he'll be a bit cheaper, but he's only a B level character in his pseudonym Knight persona, otherwise he's right up there. With the alternate headsculpt -- whichever it may be -- it will make him incredibly well known to Batman fans. They did say that Batman would be the most expensive, and I'd have to think that there being no cape does count for something -- as minimal as that may seem; but if there was one character that would match Batman in price for this line, it'd likely be this one.

Again, my guess is $849.99, but it could be a bit higher ($879.99?), but it's all speculation until it's announced. I'd say once ladies start getting announced, that's when we MAY see one hit $799.99, but even then, this are massive statues with incredible detail, so I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the entire line came in the $849.99-$879.99 range.

this line by prime 1 is looking like it'll be costing me some serious coin. this line is looking like the real deal so far.

Sucks it's coming from prime 1 just can't plop that kinda cash down for what they justify

Sucks sideshow corned the market don't think it's right that only they hold rights to produce 1/4 .

899 USD? I won't pay the same price as Batman for this. It's got to be cheaper than Batman doesn't it. For a B level character that most people have never and will never hear of.

Then dont. They don't need to justify the pricing for that. He could just as easily have an entirely lower ES to do that. 1/3 is a tough market as is, who cares if it's an A or B character.

I wish it was this version with the red armor.

11269812_857299574363927_18592814791818103_o-1000x563.jpg

Then dont. They don't need to justify the pricing for that. He could just as easily have an entirely lower ES to do that. 1/3 is a tough market as is, who cares if it's an A or B character.

I didn't understand this reply. But I am excited to see the options for this. I wonder how long before we can see those.

I didn't understand this reply. But I am excited to see the options for this. I wonder how long before we can see those.

Sorry, I meant to say don't buy the piece if it seems expensive. I don't expect him to go with an ES of higher than 500, but with a switch out as Red Hood, I can see it selling pretty fast.

My point is that you said you wouldn't drop 900, since it's a B list character. Why do they need to justify the price? Sure it's Red Hood and not as popular, but he isn't gonna have an ES of 1000+. So it doesn't matter that he is 900. He'll probably have half the units.

They are doing switch-out parts so you can make that version. Duel guns, head, and chest plate.

Kira (from Prime1) confirmed it.

That's a crazy amount of customization! I know I still have to pass...I have to be selective, and he's not at the top of my list, but that's fantastic! I'm eager to see the full release pics with the parts (I'm sure they have to give ample time to people to beat the game before revealing that stuff...I'd guess maybe August, but no later than September.)

I have to pass. So much on deck!!! Must...pass...

Jim-Carrey-Be-Strong-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

Sorry, I meant to say don't buy the piece if it seems expensive. I don't expect him to go with an ES of higher than 500, but with a switch out as Red Hood, I can see it selling pretty fast.

My point is that you said you wouldn't drop 900, since it's a B list character. Why do they need to justify the price? Sure it's Red Hood and not as popular, but he isn't gonna have an ES of 1000+. So it doesn't matter that he is 900. He'll probably have half the units.

I see your point. Don't get me wrong - I want this because it looks amazing and the switch out stuff just makes it that much better. My wallet is just hoping for a break is all. :)

Wait, parts?? I thought it was just the head?

It makes a lot of sense. In the long run, it'll cost them less to add all these swap out parts compared to the amount they'll sell. He'll likely sell out anyway, but having him actually be able to be Red Hood on display is a fantastic option for fans. It's ALMOST like two statues in one!

That's incredible. I'm not really a statue guy, but man, I'd love to have this and the Batman. I'd have a hard time deciding how I'd display this one, though. I'd say the Red Hood is definitely more iconic, but the Knight is more relevant to the game, itself (plus, the helmet has that badass light-up feature).

That's incredible. I'm not really a statue guy, but man, I'd love to have this and the Batman. I'd have a hard time deciding how I'd display this one, though. I'd say the Red Hood is definitely more iconic, but the Knight is more relevant to the game, itself (plus, the helmet has that badass light-up feature).

That's the great part about it, you can change your mind time and time again! I figured there'd just be a swap out head, but making it so that it's his endgame outfit (well, almost) and his starting outfit...it's two statues in one (generously speaking) so you can mix and match as often as you like. It's a really smart move by Prime 1 that'll help sell this statue faster than it would've!

Back