Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well, I was told I would get early shipping and it didn't happen...so much for that. Also, I get the nonrefundable deposit but if there is a waitlist, what's the harm in letting someone move that NRD to another order? Sideshow still gets my money and someone else's (when their WL converts).

There seems to be 2 Threads for this Statue.Both have the same Prime 1 Studio-Batman:Arkham Knight-

This Thread is -Batman Statue and the other is -Arkham Knight Statue.

Are they different or was one originally for the 1/3 Busts?

There seems to be 2 Threads for this Statue.Both have the same Prime 1 Studio-Batman:Arkham Knight-

This Thread is -Batman Statue and the other is -Arkham Knight Statue.

Are they different or was one originally for the 1/3 Busts?
There are two statues. Batman (Arkham Knight game version) and The Arkham Knight himself (from the Arkham Knight game). Two totally different characters. I can see it may be a bit confusing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread
0174d426639e287ae8b1c1c167215fa6.jpg
292f51b04b8d7da79c49d6acfcee2f9d.jpg
8de5c5ef1130dfa329dc44b772e067ad.jpg
62859f69626e6707482027f04423e948.jpg
99bbf87bfd928f6bdc36700fc3e27bfa.jpg
1c503c92880033093631f049657acb2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, those who have Arkham Knight Batman in hand, what are your thoughts? Although I chose Noel over the AK version, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it because it's currently the best indicator of the quality we are likely to receive on these pieces. The pictures I've seen so far look amazing and there doesn't appear to be any drop-off from the prototype.

So, those who have Arkham Knight Batman in hand, what are your thoughts? Although I chose Noel over the AK version, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it because it's currently the best indicator of the quality we are likely to receive on these pieces. The pictures I've seen so far look amazing and there doesn't appear to be any drop-off from the prototype.

It's a absolute beast . Prime 1 delivered completely . Paint apps are amazing .

It looks even better in his video..dayuum!

0d37c1ac74775b373ad91063d7c6192d.gif

I will be posting a better HD video tonight it was my first video I had done in over two years little excited but I'll be posting a full 20 minute video tonight on the statue and my full thoughts.

I will be posting a better HD video tonight it was my first video I had done in over two years little excited but I'll be posting a full 20 minute video tonight on the statue and my full thoughts.

Thanks dude, that's awesome! I've got three pieces on order from the Arkham line (Noel, Deathstroke, and Harley), so your pics and video have done a great deal to put to rest any doubts (not that I had any) about Prime 1 delivering. Not to start a flame war or anything, but I was debating about picking up XM's Darkness but am now leaning towards just getting another Prime 1 piece for much much less.

I can breathe a huge breath of fresh air as well man..having 5 of these beasts on PO. Bad Horse, it doesn't get more difficult than chosing between these or XMs Darkness. I also have Darkness on PO along with GR, and I wouldn't let either of those mammoths go - no way no how :)
Must find a way to keep them all I tell you!

My night will consist of downing a few brews while watching Chad Mans HD video on bats.
Cheers!

Wow, he looks better in the pics here than in the pics on Sideshow's site imo.

I almost took the plunge on this one a couple weeks ago but decided against it. Now I am reconsidering.

Yeah this thing is a beast...only had a hard time properly displaying him since it's such a large piece. Light wasn't hitting him quite right.

What are your thoughts on AK bats, spliff?

Yeah this thing is a beast...only had a hard time properly displaying him since it's such a large piece. Light wasn't hitting him quite right.

What are your thoughts on AK bats, spliff?

Yeah I was pretty surprised at how big he was myself. He's got one helluva shelf presence. It's actually pretty badass. Like really badass. It is not a night and day difference but the quality is noticeably superior to SS. I don't think it's hollow either since batman himself is really hefty, I'd even say he weights as much as LSF wolverine. Didn't bother with the cape but that was an awesome surprise too because the rods in the cape are stiff as hell so it can be posed all badass. Also the paint apps for his skin put everyone else to shame. Looks even better than HT apps there. Pretty much poops all over most pieces SS has put it out in recent times IMO. It's not perfect as there's some spots where it looks like they got lazy with the brush and it's still over priced but at least with Prime 1 they're giving us super nice quality. Really impressed with them.

Back