Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed. Only time will tell if I hold on to this statue for the really long term, but it's absolutely got me pumped for the rest of Prime1's offerings. I'm sure the rest of their arkham line, the 1/3 keaton, and 1/2 bale bats are going to be jaw dropping.

Yeah considering they've acquired the licenses to damn near everything on earth lol I just hope they can keep up the quality. I'm even more excited for their Marvel pieces now.

I pretty much instantly preordered the Prime 1 Harley and am considering selling off some of my 1/4 statues to make room for a few select Gotham City 1/3 Prime 1 pieces. I'm thinking Harley, Catwoman, Batgirl and Batman would make a freakin sweet display.

Well, that escalated quickly. Just pulled the trigger on this one. Got hit with the 10% discount code which really made this one difficult to resist since I'd already been weighing the decision for months as it as. I love the Arkham games and their costumes so I'm really looking forward to this!

Just pulled the trigger on this one. Got hit with the 10% discount code which really made this one difficult to resist since I'd already been weighing the decision for months as it as. I love the Arkham games and their costumes so I'm really looking forward to this!

I take it you went with the regular? $90 off isn't too shabby.

I can't even remember how many times I used the Batarang in Arkham Knight.

But definitely was using the grappler non stop.

zwlwuq.jpg

iBmiqJ.jpg

MHJVPD.jpg

ruyKJ5.jpg

spZCu3.jpg

7xsHio.jpg

zJ3W2C.jpg

3OtLFl.jpg

QKwMmb.jpg

vizVNP.jpg

GGZIoY.jpg

doj5F9.jpg

Xb6kbY.jpg

PaJayN.jpg

dq9CSD.jpg

YvTZyA.jpg

n0ij7Q.jpg

That looks like such a dangerous spot to put him. I'd pick a corner if there's no display case to shield him from the dangers of foot traffic.

That aside, looks sweet. My confidence in prime 1 products is rising with more and more in hand pics of their statues.

Can't wait to get my 1/2 bats and supes.

Action Jackson using the patented CBG DisplayTechnique I see [emoji14]

This bat does have a somewhat odd museum pose (no not all museum poses are created equal) but it still manages to look imposing and as badass as something that's really badass. Like a bat man.

Still no video reviews!? Can't find anything. I'd make one if I had mine. I called and they charged it but still says shipping soon. Are the cape wires real thin? It looks like it. I was hoping they'd be thicker so that I could pose the cape blowing way out to the side but if thinner it might not hold up the weight for it. For the look in thinking.

Back