Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have never given reward points back whenever you cancel an order after using them that's always been policy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just requested and got a refund of my NRD for the Noel statue after the delay was announced. Wasn't Arkham Knight Batman delayed, as well?

I imagine you would have to cite a delay as your reason for cancellation near the time it was actually delayed. Waiting until you get the "processing soon" e-mail most likely disqualifies you from using that excuse.

I'm really hoping I can go to FedEx in the morning and pick this bad boy up here's the crossing my fingers

Looking at this picture from SF this statue outshines all of the pieces around it, in my opinion:

image.jpg

I was seriously debating canceling him but I think that pic may have cost me $900 haha

Last edited:
Mine is down the street literally 10 miles away and they won't let me have it until Monday.

Mine is down the street literally 10 miles away and they won't let me have it until Monday.

Ahh man thats tough...damn
You in the US, or Europe Chad Man?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I wonder if SS instructed Monday delivery. I am in the same boat-Monday delivery. FedEx ground home delivery, should deliver on Saturday :(

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back