Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those took awhile to snap on for me because I thought they were going to break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in absolute love with this piece. The foot was hard to get into the peg (There was some polystone shavings at the bottom from attempting... At least you won't see them).

I will definitely get the Joker when that gets announced.

Now I really want the companion bust to come...

I know... now... I'm glad you guys had my back though... Or shoulders as it were. I fixed it, I fixed it.

WGkumtq.jpg

Sure thing! Also the plastic bit around the neck, the way you have it is currently hovering about 1cm above the two small indents in the neck. That's the most difficult part to get right, but see if you can push it down further.

Sure thing! Also the plastic bit around the neck, the way you have it is currently hovering about 1cm above the two small indents in the neck. That's the most difficult part to get right, but see if you can push it down further.

If you remove the cape temporarily you can put that plastic thing on to see how it SHOULD rest even with the cape attached.

I think I got it now... Yeah, this is annoying as all get out.

gz9JDm3.jpg

HYNg5a6.jpg

I am in absolute love with this piece. The foot was hard to get into the peg (There was some polystone shavings at the bottom from attempting... At least you won't see them).

I will definitely get the Joker when that gets announced.

Now I really want the companion bust to come...

looking Bad Ass, congrats BL. This Bad Boy is Awesome!

The Busts will add that extra special touch.:impatient:

Can't wait to see what P1 does with the Joker.

Here is how I put on the cape clip...first, practice putting it on with out the cape to get a good feel for the fit. Take the shoulder pads off. Put the cape on and spread the cape tabs a bit out wide to get them out of the way. Now put the clip on, getting the notch in the back to sit down right. Now lay it forward carefully and get the 2 tabs to sit in the holes. Move the cape tabs out of the way to get the clip to sit right. Once it's installed push the cape tabs back in place and reattach the shoulder pads.

Any word on the busts arriving stateside? Weird that it seems the AK is gonna ship before the busts as those seem to have been released for a while outside the US.

yeah I totally dont have the clip on right...oh well too late :)

what an amazing specimen!

Here are my Kings of the Capes!

4e04b590a360ad72183c5942b7c29ff3.jpg
bbf6f134fa852d1f1881b1a9c761bf80.jpg
99bc9dc7254db1f084d79069b8877b07.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I wonder if people will be parting out the bust set. All I really want is the Bruce Wayne portrait. The other two can be sold to recoupe the crazy cost of the set. Haha

I wonder if people will be parting out the bust set. All I really want is the Bruce Wayne portrait. The other two can be sold to recoupe the crazy cost of the set. Haha

I only want the Bruce Wayne portrait also. The battle damaged portrait just isn't damaged enough for me. I can barely see the difference between that one and the regular one. And i'm not a huge fan of any angry Batman portrait. I'm also not a big fan of busts in general. They always look weird to me with no arms, so i wouldn't be using the bust. So i really can't justify $230 just for the Bruce Wayne portrait, especially when i still feel like it should have come with the statue in the first place since all the other statues they have put out come with at least two or there portraits.

Got an email from Sideshow today, the Premium Bust has been delayed and is now expected to arrive in their warehouse in August.

I can't stop staring at him... He's really impressive.

Although the more I look at him, the more I wonder why the breast plate is removable.... Where they planning on a normal breast plate and a battle damaged breast plate?

^^ I was wondering the exact same thing. It would make sense to go with the extra head sculpt with the battle damage.

^^ I was wondering the exact same thing. It would make sense to go with the extra head sculpt with the battle damage.

Right? Like, maybe with the bust you have a removable breast plate on that so you could display both options...

Just strange. Must've been something that was cut last minute.

Maybe it was easier to have the paint applied to the breast plate as it is, rather than it would've been if it was molded together with the body.

In that I wonder if the paint was primarily applied by machine to the breast plate to have less errors, and touched up by hand later?

Got mine a while back, a bit late to the party
But here is a good comparison with something else I finally got

Back