Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
also ordered! cant wait looks good. I only previously collected 1/4 scale, but at 34 inches in height and if you dont try to blend it in it can be a nice piece to stand on its own. Also consider that height is with the big base that hes standing on so without that hes probably close to 28 inches in height, not too big yet not too small. Plus with that armor/suit a bold, strong stance, fully upright, really suits it (pun).

Ordered. Most expensive piece i have bought yet. Looks amazing. To me this is worth the money much more then say the 1/6 scale hot toys Hulkbuster for $800.
I has also ordered the sideshow Arkham Aslyum PF. I think the Prime one looks nicer but i also really like the Sideshow PF one. Hopefully they both come out good once in hand. Batman is my favorite character and the Arkham version is my favorite version of the character so i'm happy getting two different versions of the character. Now just have to find room to display these things. The Prime one is huge.
Now to wait for someone to put out a Harley Quinn Arkham. That's the one i am really looking forward to.

Guess what else is coming
3737856dd3fc0d149894f538ab17e887.jpg

Made the order! Definitely my most expensive order to date, and it's kind of scary to see a number that large! :lol I was debating flexing it, but ended up going with the lump sum. I'll put the money aside myself (which I'm fairly good at by this point) and hopefully our dollar will recover somewhat before the big payment is due.

Such a large number when it hits you in reality upon making the order! :lol But I'm REALLY excited for this piece! Even if it's the only one in the line I get, I'll be super happy. Still hoping that Catwoman and Harley come in at a reasonable price (apparently Batman will be one of the pricier ones, so it'd be great to see those guys go up for $100 or so less!)

Ordered, pretty excited about this. Any idea how many exclusives Sideshow has available?

There's 1000 overall, so it's all speculation, but I'd have to think at least 500 of them. Batman is famous worldwide, but with Sideshow being the main distributor in NA for Prime 1, I'd think the majority would go to them in an attempt to make the most sales.

Made the order! Definitely my most expensive order to date, and it's kind of scary to see a number that large! :lol I was debating flexing it, but ended up going with the lump sum. I'll put the money aside myself (which I'm fairly good at by this point) and hopefully our dollar will recover somewhat before the big payment is due.

Such a large number when it hits you in reality upon making the order! :lol But I'm REALLY excited for this piece! Even if it's the only one in the line I get, I'll be super happy. Still hoping that Catwoman and Harley come in at a reasonable price (apparently Batman will be one of the pricier ones, so it'd be great to see those guys go up for $100 or so less!)

Congrats Golden_Boy! When the time came to order I was on the fence suddenly. Then I click Place Order and got a message "We're sorry. One of your items is on Wait List." My heart sank. Realized I waiting too long and was pissed immediately. Then I saw I accidentally had a Bat Girl in my cart and that's what was on Wait List. Then bought Batman immediately. If I was that upset about being wait listed for Batman, I figured it was the right decision! haha

I also could not resist this...not sure I will go beyond this one for this line but it looks very solid and a must have for a bats collection..:)

Congrats!

Congrats Golden_Boy! When the time came to order I was on the fence suddenly. Then I click Place Order and got a message "We're sorry. One of your items is on Wait List." My heart sank. Realized I waiting too long and was pissed immediately. Then I saw I accidentally had a Bat Girl in my cart and that's what was on Wait List. Then bought Batman immediately. If I was that upset about being wait listed for Batman, I figured it was the right decision! haha

That's the worst feeling! And a definite reason to order him right away. Congrats! I know there won't be any regret on this one!

Congrats!

Thanks man! SO excited! :hi5:

I have to resist, he's amazing but at this size it's only comic versions for me, congrats to all who order him though.

Pictures and video will be up from SDCC in a week or so! I'm sure that'll tempt you even more! :lol But if the size knocks you out in terms of where you'd put it and all, then that's completely understandable. I have no idea where I'll be putting this guy, but I know it's a must! When Arkham Knight started, and I was in the old outfit, I didn't even register it...but an hour in or so, when you swap outfits to this one? I was like, "Wow, Prime 1 NAILED it!" It's like they pulled him from the game completely!

If he's still available come SDCC when video is out of him, I'm sure a lot of others will jump on board and he'll likely go soon after that.

That's the worst feeling! And a definite reason to order him right away. Congrats! I know there won't be any regret on this one!

Thanks man! SO excited! :hi5:

Pictures and video will be up from SDCC in a week or so! I'm sure that'll tempt you even more! :lol But if the size knocks you out in terms of where you'd put it and all, then that's completely understandable. I have no idea where I'll be putting this guy, but I know it's a must! When Arkham Knight started, and I was in the old outfit, I didn't even register it...but an hour in or so, when you swap outfits to this one? I was like, "Wow, Prime 1 NAILED it!" It's like they pulled him from the game completely!

If he's still available come SDCC when video is out of him, I'm sure a lot of others will jump on board and he'll likely go soon after that.

Yeah I really only have space for one at that size, so it has to be an Iconic version that I love to buy it.

Back