Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the size and price I'm thinking about jumping on this, anyone familiar with the company know if anything else is announced for this line?

For the size and price I'm thinking about jumping on this, anyone familiar with the company know if anything else is announced for this line?
An Origins Deathstroke has been announced, no work shown. For Arkham Knight, we have the Knight himself along with Batman for sure. What has been teased is: Batgirl, Catwoman, Harley, Nightwing, Two Face, Batmobile. I'm sure others might follow either for AK or AO.

An Origins Deathstroke has been announced, no work shown. For Arkham Knight, we have the Knight himself along with Batman for sure. What has been teased is: Batgirl, Catwoman, Harley, Nightwing, Two Face, Batmobile. I'm sure others might follow either for AK or AO.

Damn that was fast, you must be on call. :lol
Thank You! :hi5:

I'm really hoping this goes up on Thursday -- if not sooner. I just want to get it on order and start shelving away money for it! :lol

Then it'll be waiting for the Catwoman, Harley and Batgirl previews and deciding if I'll grab any. My guess is that I'll at least aim to get one of them...though I think a Catwoman, Batman, Harley trio would be pretty awesome! All depends on looks first, then pricing, and then release dates. Something tells me they'll be spread out by a handful of months, at least, though!

Hopefully by that time the Canadian dollar will have recovered some! :p

Yes:rock

Deathstroke and Arkham Knight are the two I want most. Any chance they'd shrink the link to 1/4th scale since they're releasing so many?

Yes:rock

Deathstroke and Arkham Knight are the two I want most. Any chance they'd shrink the link to 1/4th scale since they're releasing so many?

Not likely, but possible. SS only has the AA and AC license. Though it's possible that the 1/4 of Arkham could be with others or SS can also do AO or AK in Quarter. From what it is said; it's only 1:3 with AK and AO from P1.

Not likely, but possible. SS only has the AA and AC license. Though it's possible that the 1/4 of Arkham could be with others or SS can also do AO or AK in Quarter. From what it is said; it's only 1:3 with AK and AO from P1.

If that's the case, then so be it. My 1:3 Scorpion will be flanked by Deathstroke and Arkham Knight:drool

What I heard from prime1 told me Sideshow has the exclusive deal for every 1/4 scale so they only have the option to produce 1/3 or 1/2.

Granted it cost 2x more than the Sideshow Arkham statue but it makes the sideshow statue look very cheap in comparison.

Damn this is really awesome....great piece, great price. Just wish it wasn't 1/3 scale...won't fit in with my collection.

I'm not too worried about the scale factor - I also only have 1/4 statues and 1/6 figures but I have a feeling this one is going to stand out in a great way... really looking forward to it. +1 here

I'm glad Sideshow kept the $900 retail price. I was able to apply some points. This will be my largest statue, but also potentially my best. Looking forward to it! First time I've ever ordered a statue on day 1! I figure Sideshow has a much more limited supply on this since several companies have this around the world.

Back