Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree - I have this one and along with the Frank Miller 1/3 on order.....any other Batmans will probably need to be in a Diorama or an amazing crazy sculpt...not more museum poses will be needed.

Agree - I have this one and along with the Frank Miller 1/3 on order.....any other Batmans will probably need to be in a Diorama or an amazing crazy sculpt...not more museum poses will be needed.

Prime 1 Jim Lee Bats fits the bill :)

Opinions on what Prime 1 Arkham Knight statue I should get next that would look great with these?

QfluoFa.jpg

Harley Quinn, she is just perfect :wink1:

Feels weird having a female statue as a male. Makes me feel like a pervert or something (like a guy who collects dolls etc).
I was thinking Bane / Arkham Knight or Azrael at this point.

I'm hoping the Jim Lee Superman comes out nice. That will be the one I pair w/ my AK Batman. Not interested in the JL Bats if it's in a crouching pose.

Opinions on what Prime 1 Arkham Knight statue I should get next that would look great with these?

QfluoFa.jpg

Do not limit yourself to just Arkham Knight.Right now I'M mixing AK and AO because they are just all too awesome.Here is most of the 1/3 Prime 1 DC LineUp from Shanghai Comic Con.Perhaps you can get an idea from looking at this.

Harley Quinn which SS has a good deal on right now w/discounts and free shipping.Catwoman,Killer Croc,Mr Freeze,Scarecrow or The Joker would all fit in nicely.Or go rogue and get the amazing Miller Dark Knight you can't go wrong with any of these.

Attachments

• prime 1 SHCC 2017.jpg
    prime 1 SHCC 2017.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
Feels weird having a female statue as a male. Makes me feel like a pervert or something (like a guy who collects dolls etc).
I was thinking Bane / Arkham Knight or Azrael at this point.

That would seem to imply that most of the freaks on this board are perverts! :lol as it's been my assumption that female based statues are amongst Sideshows best sellers.

Oh god no. Out of all the Prime 1 Batman statues I like that one the least.

Sent from my LG-K430 using Tapatalk

I guess he wouldn't be to everyone's tastes. I just got the regular in and he's great. I've got the two that you do as well as Harley and he's currently my favourite.

Do not limit yourself to just Arkham Knight.Right now I'M mixing AK and AO because they are just all too awesome.Here is most of the 1/3 Prime 1 DC LineUp from Shanghai Comic Con.Perhaps you can get an idea from looking at this.

Catwoman,Killer Croc,Mr Freeze,Scarecrow or The Joker would all fit in nicely.Or go rogue and get the amazing Miller Dark Knight you can't go wrong with any of these.

Damn I wish I had the space to get all those pieces.

Any of you guys selling off your PF's to get more from this line? I'm at 3 right now - huge boxes - limited space

Last edited:
Wow Chinese knock offs of the bust all over the bay. The quality is crap but at least they're being up front about it in the pics (scroll down to the bottom to see the actual product). Hate seeing this garbage.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-3-Batman...193641?hash=item3d249bc629:g:ncIAAOSwi0RXymxi

Doesnt look bad to me. From the packaging aside based on the photos I cant see much differences to the original. The differences I see might just as well be bad lightning of their photos but maybe they used e.g. different materials? Or they made photos of the original and the shipped version is different?
Anyone has those knock offs to compare?

Back