Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New cape pose for Batman:

7w5hVku.jpg

Awesome cape pose! I am on the hunt for my first P1 piece. I am looking at this AK Batman, Frank Miller Batman and Harley.. Decisions.............. :rotfl

I usually collect Star Wars statues, but I recently got into Batman and went crazy mad. I just bought harley quinn, batman , two face, mr freeze, croc, arkham knight, scarecrow, joker, deathstroke, and even that 1500 batmobile that lights up. All exclusive versions.. I have no idea where I am going to put all these statues, and how I am going to pay for them since some of them are waitlisted. I hope they dont ship soon!

Just got my Batman Arkham Knight exclusive. its awesome, but two things. 1) I cant get that neck piece to fit properly, the one that goes over the cape, doesn't stick rihgt. 2) The head is way too small!! It looks dumb.

Just got my Batman Arkham Knight exclusive. its awesome, but two things. 1) I cant get that neck piece to fit properly, the one that goes over the cape, doesn't stick rihgt. 2) The head is way too small!! It looks dumb.

The head looks a little small because he's so armored up. :D

Installation of neck piece: Take the two tabs of the cape & spread them wide, then take the cape off. Now fit the collar piece on, put the cape back on, working it underneath the collar, and pushing the two cape tabs closer to the collar. Those two tabs should butt up next to the collar.

The head looks a little small because he's so armored up. :D

Installation of neck piece: Take the two tabs of the cape & spread them wide, then take the cape off. Now fit the collar piece on, put the cape back on, working it underneath the collar, and pushing the two cape tabs closer to the collar. Those two tabs should butt up next to the collar.

Thanks for the info! I will try it when I get home! Otherwise awesome piece. Can't wait to see what my other prime 1 statues look like. Got everything on order including Mr Freeze exclusive !

^^^ Damn that looks bad ass

IMO this really is one of the best batman suit designs, blending comic and real world features that just work well in the final piece

I mentioned to Prime 1 that this is just way too similar to the Original.This would need different sculpts and more damage to the suit not just the edges of the cape.Pass for me unless they can make some serious changes.

Attachments

• arkham knight battle damage2.jpg
    arkham knight battle damage2.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 212
  • arkham knight battle damage5.jpg
    arkham knight battle damage5.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 204
  • arkham knight battle damage3.jpg
    arkham knight battle damage3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 206
  • arkham knight battle damage4.jpg
    arkham knight battle damage4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 203
  • arkham knight battle damage6.jpg
    arkham knight battle damage6.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 200
  • arkham knight battle damage8.jpg
    arkham knight battle damage8.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 200
  • arkham knight battle damage10.jpg
    arkham knight battle damage10.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 200

Attachments

• arkham knight0 .jpg
    arkham knight0 .jpg
    346 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Hi this looks real cool but I have questions -

1) what the exclusive item this time?
2) Any batarang this time?
3) Is this darker then the original version? Or is it actually the color of the prestige edition?

Thanks.

This battle damage release kind of annoys me a little. I bought the original version of this statue and always thought it should have come with the alternate unmasked portrait. This was the only statue they released that only included one portrait. Instead if i wanted to get the alternate unmasked portrait I had to pay over $200 for the bust. Yes the bust came with 2 other portraits but honestly the other 2 to me were not really that great. The damaged one isn't really that damaged and doesn't really look very different then the regular portrait to me. And the angry one is ok but it just doesn't do that much for me. So they now release this battle damaged version and for $50 more then the original version it comes with the unmasked portrait and they also cut the edition size in half. I'm not usually one to care that much about edition size but smaller edition sizes can help to retain the value more then a larger edition size. It's not the end of the world but it's just a little annoying to me.

Hi this looks real cool but I have questions -

1) what the exclusive item this time?
2) Any batarang this time?
3) Is this darker then the original version? Or is it actually the color of the prestige edition?

Thanks.

1) No exclusive
2) No batarang (that was he exclusive on the original).
3) Looks a little darker than the original. More similar to the Prestige version (which was darker than the original).

Back