Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Akham Knight - Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well say goodbye to the first versions. Everyone want this one with the extra head included instead of buying the bust for extra.

2c890825d1105fbfdfff312648f4b59a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just arrived. I need ONE Bats statue to rule them all and I absolutely adore this. If any of you read this, show me how you?re posing your cape!
9d78ade49035a21199d39481046e53d9.jpg
c00edc77b3e4399a7ca4c7fcd32911ac.jpg
c4b9c86d82044afd7b26e16264bcaff8.jpg
99ff5b149ee8dbb23ca3883b649026e6.jpg
59b679a79cd6b7928f89813f73079f58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So kinds of awesome. This will probably one of my hunts. I know it's still relatively easy to find but I just want one at a decent price, heh. Amazing piece.

If this would've been offered in his Arkham Asylum/City costume, I would've been all over it. Unfortunately, I'm just not a fan of the Arkham Knight costume. It's a little too armored up for my liking.

The Arkham Knight line look very impressive all together but I could never afford all of them. There's a very stylised look to this batman so he wouldn't really fit with pieces from other lines imo

Hey Guys,
I just picked up this statue back in early Feb and it's amazing! The only problem I'm noticing is the cape is flaking a bit. Any recommendations on what product to use to prevent it from further flacking?

Hey Guys,
I just picked up this statue back in early Feb and it's amazing! The only problem I'm noticing is the cape is flaking a bit. Any recommendations on what product to use to prevent it from further flacking?
Congrats, I have the Battle Damaged one and it's insanely awesome, I prefer that over the clean one as Batman gets beat up to hell in the game.

For the flaking, it's a common issue with the cape and you could layer some Angelus matte finisher to seal the cracks and maintain what's left of the cape with a leather moisturizer.

Back