Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't image what they did better than tell you to smash the base and send you a new one. Maybe they give you a credit for use in your next order too.

So I had this ordered through HLJ. I received it two weeks ago and unfortunately the first one came with the head crest broken off, and I sent it back to them and got a brand new replacement in today. Great customer service through them if anyone here hasn't dealt with them before.

I got my Megatron through them as well last year for about $400 when they had him in their clearance sale. Then I was thinking to my self it would have been awesome if they included a battle damage sculpt and damaged arm parts as in the end of ROTF, and low and behold we got the head! Im sorry for the crappy cell quality pics. But this is an awesome bust!

4Yec84VxVDnq_0zZH5NG9EVnW8bYhsIlzeGOH9d8cbg=w439-h585-no

O62L6tERHJSzaibe_zfjJ6UzfjseAUP3s3DhIWRr4PE=w439-h585-no

3MdvtrkzSLwMXGZ432CsBxiX_J1AeBZ9dypo-ZGbAtI=w439-h585-no

_7zRF6Akn-Yh9DVveEAwq1nH2lq1XxfT3aDq032NlEU=w439-h585-no

Q-Mh61RhNh2nrjwhNOwREkEWCvSOrfQoCyMTH70gWmM=w439-h585-no

S4J1f80_FH9eokIQ6d9vHf_91l05K5bzvmeAoljyHlg=w439-h585-no

Regular head on the BD bust.

wqw0juQp1kvmtaW3quvIIcyFA62vj4uBqVb8qeuhwu0=w439-h585-no

tRJdgeZkwxma9B9Iqbb48SJ2jcQOhQIAs3wB9mZYXOM=w439-h585-no

l9RyZbl9knsYudr83CMI0VWPR-9jicZZNIqt3eVh8Po=w439-h585-no

vX6WUUK_MmX7qZJaJD1IfSCqXAh2iycPvlN0yv_MVww=w780-h585-no

This New Battle Damaged sculpt comes without the restricting groove so that you can have the head face any direction you wish on the bust or Body.​

Great piece and pics.

I've got this on preorder just so I can display him below my Prime 1 Optimus Prime with his axe.

And damn for $400!!! (Though I assume the delivery wasn't cheap). Wish I had seen that. But whenever I check HLJ clearance sales, it's always things I don't want or already have. But at that price it was a steal.

Thank you!

Yeah for $400 I couldnt say no. Shipping was about $200. Still at about $600 a ridiculously great deal. Probably the steal of my lifetime. Wish I could come across one of those limited Golden busts.

Thank you!

Yeah for $400 I couldnt say no. Shipping was about $200. Still at about $600 a ridiculously great deal. Probably the steal of my lifetime. Wish I could come across one of those limited Golden busts.

Wait... the full size megatron for $400? Or the bust?

Holy crap. I always check HLJs sales which are some of the best but that's INSANE. I wish I had seen that... would have spent $600 on this in a heartbeat. Maybe they'll run a sale for Optimus too this Christmas.

I haven't seen any Prime 1 pieces other than the busts recently.

Given that they sold the Megatron at a huge discount (didn't see it either :gah:), they may not stock the Full Statues.

They told me they would no longer carry the full size statues after not moving Megatron and taking such a great loss to do so.

They told me they would no longer carry the full size statues after not moving Megatron and taking such a great loss to do so.

What a bummer. These must not be popular in Asia and at full price, why would anyone in Europe or NA order one from them? But hot damn, $400.... deal of the century,

If. Prime1 lower the price of their statue, these would sell for sure

If. Prime1 lower the price of their statue, these would sell for sure

no kidding. 2 grand is too much for me anymore altho i paid for the orig sideshow prime.

with companies like ThreeA offering an amazing bumblebee or prime for 400 why pay 1300 or 2200 for Prime1's, unless u have the funds of course. i don't have a house so space comes into play as well.

no kidding. 2 grand is too much for me anymore altho i paid for the orig sideshow prime.

with companies like ThreeA offering an amazing bumblebee or prime for 400 why pay 1300 or 2200 for Prime1's, unless u have the funds of course. i don't have a house so space comes into play as well.

having a plastic figure is defn different than having a heavy statue in a statue collectors eyes. You add 7in to the height, and it makes a considerable difference to me for sure. Do 3A figures even have a ES? I think the Prime BB is the only item they have done in the Transformers line that has a fair price and ES. I would have never ordered it if it had a price tag or ES like Megatron and the others.

Back