Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got megatron, hes massive and awesome in so many ways,

however his light up features doesnt work I think no batteries, how do you put batteries in and what batteries are they?

Batteries are behind the head area i think... there is a manual sheet for it.

yeah so I cant find for the life of me what batteries megatron is, can someone please look at their spare batteries and tell me what it is

I don't have the full Megatron statue, but I recently got the bust and it uses the AG1 batteries. Which are the same batteries that are used for the Hot Toys Iron Man figures. Optimus and Starscream use the bigger AG13/LR44 batteries.

I'm planning to sell my [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️ Prime 1 megatron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone looking forward to how prime 1 makes Megatron DOTM? has much as I want ROTF Megatron, interested in how DOTM one looks, and then hopefully we get to see them make a TF1 Megatron

Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

This is a longshot but does anyone by any chance have an extra forarm right side and hand for Megatron to sell. Shoulder is fine I just need the forearm and the hand itself willing to pay

Re: Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

This is a longshot but does anyone by any chance have an extra forarm right side and hand for Megatron to sell. Shoulder is fine I just need the forearm and the hand itself willing to pay

No hand as I'm displaying him with that but I do have the extra sword/blade and massive cannon blaster.

i could use some help from anyone in here

i got a great deal and am now a proud owner of this amazing piece. only problem, it was a bumpy ride to my place, he came pretty banged up but its fixable.

can anyone recommend some STRONG glue for gluing the arm back on?? any recommendations would be awesome!!

20160419_191527.jpg

Back