Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had a crap load of awesome stuff for dirt cheap as well. I picked up the Tamashii die-cast C3PO for 40% off and I thought that was pretty good lol!

Yeah, I got that email for that big HLJ clearance sale but didn't think twice about looking at it since I had already purchased a crapload of stuff this month so I deleted it from my inbox. Stupid me! No big deal as sil80jdm got one and that was fine by me as he's one of my closest friends. I was ecstatic that he scored this behemoth for what amounts to a little less than $700 with shipping included. Every once in a blue moon, a retailer will drastically mark down something from being uber expensive and impossible to buy to being bought in a heart beat. This happened to me years ago when a retailer had a $1500 Gundam model marked down to $450 cause he could not move it. I swooped in cause I saw that the price had been reduced and scored it for my collection. Those are always good times.

Definitely put a smile to your face knowing you got such a great saving, and for something you like :)

Just ordered this via HLJ.com for about $400. Yes, you can hate me now. Anyone have any estimate or order this from over seas? I need an educated guess on shipping. Just waiting on HLJ to get me a shipping quote.

Congratulations on this awesome deal. I check HLJ almost daily , I'm gonna hate myself for months on missing this . Still though glad two members on here got this awesome deal.

What doesn't make sense though I why they slashed the price on him so much ? Is he a flop in Japan ?

What doesn't make sense though I why they slashed the price on him so much ? Is he a flop in Japan ?

Not sure if he was a flip in japan as all the other sites were sold out but I do know hlj had these guys in stock since last year and probably hasn't moved... I will be receiving mine Tuesday or Wednesday and will post pics as soon as I can :)

Sure was a check of a price cut no doubt. I'm surprised Prime1 allows such drastic cuts to their products.

Please note they are reseller so they can the price whatever fit for them.. Clearance if you buy it...you will never get refund or get any replacement.
I suspect they are unwanted stock mean damage or broken parts but fix by them.

Because everywhere in japan is sold out

Please note they are reseller so they can the price whatever fit for them.. Clearance if you buy it...you will never get refund or get any replacement.
I suspect they are unwanted stock mean damage or broken parts but fix by them.

Because everywhere in japan is sold out

Yeah didn't think about that, that could be the case, could be a refurbished one too. either way still am amazing deal.

Yeah didn't think about that, that could be the case, could be a refurbished one too. either way still am amazing deal.

I forgot to mention I got my 2nd LGS Wolf from another seller in Japan about 600$ USD because of small damage on the spear and small scratch that's it easy fix
Sometimes some sideshow piece can be very cheap in Japan especially Clearance sales. I missed out Mark 6 maquette was only 150$ because of gold over paint issue on one part.

I seriously doubt these are broken stock as just the day before I put my order in they were selling at retail.. I was in constant communication with hlj and they never mentioned broken stock.. I have shopped with hlj for many years and seriously doubt they would do that. I guess I will know when I receive mine.

I seriously doubt these are broken stock as just the day before I put my order in they were selling at retail.. I was in constant communication with hlj and they never mentioned broken stock.. I have shopped with hlj for many years and seriously doubt they would do that. I guess I will know when I receive mine.

Of course they will not mention broken parts keep in mind this clearance sales this is big statue and many fragiles parts you never know if it will arrive safely
This is last stocks of Megatron in Japan. If some issue you will have.. Pretty sure no replacement or refund.

Anyway the price you pay is pretty good deal. If some issue arrive I guess it should be easy fix.

Of course they will not mention broken parts keep in mind this clearance sales this is big statue and many fragiles parts you never know if it will arrive safely
This is last stocks of Megatron in Japan. If some issue you will have.. Pretty sure no replacement or refund.

Anyway the price you pay is pretty good deal. If some issue arrive I guess it should be easy fix.

I hope when it arrives it's all good... By the way next level I was scrolling back and noticed you had the Japanese ex... Would u mind taking some pics of your matrix ex id really like to see the detail :)

You have every collector here drooling over your price mate... :clap

Hi guys, my Megatron is ready to ship. I being told it's $226 to ship. I'm wondering if anyone knows the weight and dimensions of the 3 boxes? I told them I refuse to pay $75 each box to ship when I was quoted $50-$70 total when I placed my order. so I'm going to send them prepaid labels. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys...

Hi guys, my Megatron is ready to ship. I being told it's $226 to ship. I'm wondering if anyone knows the weight and dimensions of the 3 boxes? I told them I refuse to pay $75 each box to ship when I was quoted $50-$70 total when I placed my order. so I'm going to send them prepaid labels. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys...

Who did you order from?

Back