Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Want to ask guys who received Megatron is it worth? & its keeper in long run? overall true thoughts on statue please help me decide

It is absolutely worth from a cost point of view,the details,size,weight and overall presence cannot be expressed through words,only in person you can fully understand this is a piece of art.Compared to SS stuff,this is far more worth it as it has an es of 500 in north America and 1000 total worldwide,and is NOT open es like SS's 2k stuff,so you will never lose out on it like I have with open es pieces from SS,thats why I put a stop to that.I would also like to point out it is nearly sold out from SS,so whether you order it or not,someone will and it will eventually be sold out.SS literally shipped 2 batches and this item is now almost out.The design is mind blowng if your a fan of the new TF line,I love both G1 and new TF's,but from a statue point of view,this would blow anything G1 could ever come with,and that's not a knock at G1,its simply a matter of evolution of robots.If your getting Prime,than this would be the perfect balance to your collection.I am not rich by any means,but I am ok sacrificing passing on 4 PF's with rather suspect QC,huge edition sizes,and ever changing proto's to production pieces,because in the end my Megatron came out perfect,no crappy QC,awesome packaging,a realistic edition size and a damn near perfect representation of this character.Strictly from a financial point of view,the es will always hold its own,and with Prime coming out next year,and all the buzz that came with him,along with BB as well,this line is really taking off,and is something special....less is more.Hope that helps

I want to know too. I'm on the fence about getting it as I wasn't too crazy about Megatron design. However, the size and detail of the statue is mind blowing so I'm having second thoughts. I have Prime on preorder and think they will go well together as centerpiece.

If you got Prime on p.o it is definitely worth considering,like I made in some of my points above,this is a truly stunning piece.Once you see it in person,your collecting world will forever be changed with how crazy statues have become.This statue is pure quality on every level,friends of mine who totally dislike the movie TF's were shocked at the sight of my Megatron.However since your not a fan of the design,you may want to hold off...but I only say that cause its 2k,but one thing is forsure,if you do get it,you wont be unhappy with your purchase.

Yes, go with this... Much better and safer option than SS stuff, as many have mentioned.

Just ordered this via HLJ.com for about $400. Yes, you can hate me now. Anyone have any estimate or order this from over seas? I need an educated guess on shipping. Just waiting on HLJ to get me a shipping quote.

Theyre having a major clearance sale, and they had this marked down to 39,600 Yen.

Sorry for the small image clip.

Theyre all sold out now, just waiting for a shipping quote from them now. Wondering/ hoping that this is the EX with the Matrix I heard about.

Capture.jpg

image.jpg

Hey guys, just built megatron and noticed on his right arm/claw there is a piece that looks like it shouldn't be there? I'm thinking it may have been part of the packing material. Just wanted to ask before I take it off.

Just ordered this via HLJ.com for about $400. Yes, you can hate me now. Anyone have any estimate or order this from over seas? I need an educated guess on shipping. Just waiting on HLJ to get me a shipping quote.

I call total ******** on this.

Go away jack ass.

Theyre having a major clearance sale, and they had this marked down to 39,600 Yen.

Sorry for the small image clip.

Theyre all sold out now, just waiting for a shipping quote from them now. Wondering/ hoping that this is the EX with the Matrix I heard about.

View attachment 111603

Congrats on the purchase bud.
Great find. Hope it arrives safe all the way from Japan!!

Does anyone know how these were allocated world wide? Im trying to find out where the exclusives were sold and how many there were. I know the United States/ North America got 500. Was there another 500 for the world, plus the 150 exclusives or was it 150 EX and 350 regs for the rest?

Could anyone give me full dimensions on this I'm having a case built 33 height 28 width 28 depth wanted to know if this would be enough room

goddamn ****ing ****

Wish I knew about that sale.

Back