Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so trying to avoid buying this guy, the instant gratification of it shipping in May is rather tempting.

I bet you you will end up getting Megs. Because OP is so far away, comeon be realistic - January Shipping from Sideshow? lol. It be the summer man or maybe March/April if we are lucky. You can really hold out for that long without any Prime1's releases where everyone be unpacking theirs and posting pics, and you be even more pain. Just get it mate and stop all this indecisive BS lol. Sorry, had to use the BS word! :lol

In fact I rather have Megs over Bee and S/S. Megs has that mean appearance on him, awesome!

Haha, I shouldn't read this thread, I end up going back and checking out pics and admiring the detail in the piece, but I gravitate towards only collectin heroes rather than villians so that is my biggest issue, not sure if I want evil Megatron staring me out for a year until Prime arrives:p I don't know, will play it by ear, not ruling out being hit by a moment of weakness once you guys start posting pics:p

The more you post, the more you want it. If you are not interested you won't post about it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I just did a dummy run and with discount code got it down from USD 1950 to a much more palatable USD 1930:p I could really use Prime's reward points here:p

Lol, I just did a dummy run and with discount code got it down from USD 1950 to a much more palatable USD 1930:p I could really use Prime's reward points here:p

Do it mate. You won't regret it :wink1:..... We are so supportive here :hi5::lol

lol the last payment flex date is now June 2014. Seriously SS, really taking the piss....just as predicted. Probably going towards the end of the year!

Are we surprised really? You have to give them time to break them and mess up the paint so they can send them out to their usual standard.

Just got my shipping notice. Expected to ship Wednesday, May 7th. FINALLY. Shipping is $90. Not bad for California to New York.

slightly off topic, but just a final production photo of megatron by infinity creative designs. 4.5 foot tall.

1526324_709748082399761_1067052450769680406_n.jpg

Your pre-order of the Megatron Statue - Prime 1 Studio (902075) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 14 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Wednesday, May 7, 2014. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 14 days

Item Description

Item #: 902075
Megatron Statue - Prime 1 Studio

Order: Qty: Price: Disc: Deposit: Cost: Tax: Shipping: Total:
TC460789 1 $1,949.99 -$16.25
-$195.00
$1,738.74 Tax: $145.03
$60.00 $1,943.77

Back