Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone has a clue when r we going to c the Bumblebee from Prime 1 studios?? I ve seen the prototype and all... I assume it ll be cheaper than Megatron and Optimus Prime as its smaller . Maybe we get an idea at this years Comic Con....

Does anyone has a clue when r we going to c the Bumblebee from Prime 1 studios?? I ve seen the prototype and all... I assume it ll be cheaper than Megatron and Optimus Prime as its smaller . Maybe we get an idea at this years Comic Con....

Soon enough, I don't even bother checking.... My wallet is already crying hahahah

I am contemplating selling lot of my PF because of this line

it's funny you mentioned that, I've been sitting here staring at my statues trying to decide which ones to sell... I got 30+ bishoujos still sealed in their boxes, I'm thinking it's time to start selling them. Also have a few HT's that need to be sold also... and it looks like my bombshell collection might have to go to :(

With starcream coming out soon after OP that's another 2k. I go for quality over qty. get ready to modify your collection!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's funny you mentioned that, I've been sitting here staring at my statues trying to decide which ones to sell... I got 30+ bishoujos still sealed in their boxes, I'm thinking it's time to start selling them. Also have a few HT's that need to be sold also... and it looks like my bombshell collection might have to go to :(

Same here mate. I am looking at my xmen and Spider-Man line and thinking if should say bye-bye to them :huh:huh

With starcream coming out soon after OP that's another 2k. I go for quality over qty. get ready to modify your collection!

I hope he's not 2k since he should be smaller then Optimus and Megatron... I'm hoping he's around $1500 :)

Star scream is the same size as OP and megs. He transforms to a F-22 raptor which is big.

Probably a bit shorter just like OP is a bit shorter but generally around the same size as he is a bit wider so it won't be as small as Bee or Iron Hide. Judging from that I think it be a bit cheap at $1500. I can see Bee more of that price because he's like half the size of OP.

Well Bee is sorta the size of a bigger PF wouldn't you say? So it really depends what sort of a premium it commands. I think 1500 is fair given the detail.

Prime 1's Facebook page back in October of 2013 when Starscream was announced said he will stand alone at 22" tall and 33" wide. So I'm thinking this is his size before base. He may not be as tall as megs or optimus but he is going to be much wider. Starscream is much bigger then bee. I'm sure he'll be right around that $2000 mark.

I can hear Starscream in my head with this squeaking voice... Buy me, ahahaha

I am so trying to avoid buying this guy, the instant gratification of it shipping in May is rather tempting.

Back