Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was contemplating getting the cinemaquette darth vader at one stage but it looks so average compared to this beast and it's more expensive!

Absolutely right, compare to almost all of SS piece(most are just muscle basic human anatomy on steroid haha), the detail on this is incomparable....

ME and YOU seem to agree on a lot of things Jay... Here's my bank account, wouldn't you agree that since it's my bday coming up, you would help me with Optimus Prime1 :pray:.....

I was contemplating getting the cinemaquette darth vader at one stage but it looks so average compared to this beast and it's more expensive!

Yeah. That's still a pretty damn good Darth though but Prime 1 just pulled out all the stops with Megatron and Optimus. Just better statues. Agree totally.

I would but i've already bought you this.

Kre-O_Optimus_Prime.jpg
:lol

What a frigging joke. :(

:goodpost: I am starting to get more than a little annoyed by all these delays, it seems everything nowadays is delayed. I am still going to be trying to finish my collection with my pension money at this rate.

wow its funny how this piece getting delayed again. One of supplier in Indonesia already got it last week. I bet they ordered directly not through SS

These delays are retarded. I wish our local Aussie sellers would purchase direct from Prime 1. Closer to Australia, get it quicker and the added bonus of not having to put up with SS's bollocks. I really hope quality companies like Prime are successful enough eventually to not have to hitch their wagon to Sideshow.

Back