Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what HJL has to say about shipping method and cost to California. Wow! That's $452 for FedEx and $306 for DHL. If I go with DHL, it will be approximately $2068.46 shipped.

That item is oversized; it is shipped in three very large, very heavy cartons that are too large and too heavy to be shipped by any postal method. As such, it can only be shipped by DHL or FedEx. In addition, no other items can be shipped packed together with it; it can only be shipped by itself.

The approximate cost to ship that item to you by DHL is 31,250 yen; by FedEx it would be 46,207 yen.

Thanks for shopping with HobbyLink Japan!

Damn!

Did you go ahead with your order?

Damn!

Did you go ahead with your order?

Not yet. I'm waiting to hear back from them about the exclusive mini matrix. If it's included, that's would cost about $50 more than what I would pay from BBTS shipped which does not include the matrix. That's worth it to me.

Not yet. I'm waiting to hear back from them about the exclusive mini matrix. If it's included, that's would cost about $50 more than what I would pay from BBTS shipped. That's worth it to me.

Agreed because the one from bbts is not the exclusive. :hi5:

Agreed because the one from bbts is not the exclusive. :hi5:

Here is the answer from HLJ regarding the mini matrix and shipping with DHL.

DHL is pretty fast, usually within about 5 to 6 days.

We are very sorry, but due to this item's extreme size and weight, there are no other less expensive ways to ship this item.

The Matrix of Leadership was only available for copies of this item ordered directly through Prime 1 Studio's website; the ones we have do not have this extra item.

We are very sorry, but due to this item's extreme size and weight, there are no other less expensive ways to ship this item.

The Matrix of Leadership was only available for copies of this item ordered directly through Prime 1 Studio's website; the ones we have do not have this extra item.

Man that sucks! If I were you I would just wait till it arrives stateside. A $50 saving isn't worth the hassle of getting replacements if something arrives broken.

Man that sucks! If I were you I would just wait till it arrives stateside. A $50 saving isn't worth the hassle of getting replacements if something arrives broken.

Agreed. Without the matrix, I'm in no rush to get it.

Oh snap!
Sorry to hear bro.

At the very least, we can all learn from this for the Optimus release.

Thanks for the feedback. :duff

This is probably the most comprehensive photo review of Megatron

start from page 169 - 177

picture quality might not be so clear

https://www.siam-collector.com/showthread.php?431-ของสะสมเล็กๆน้อยๆที่เก็บมาเรื่อยๆ/page169

Credit : "Liver" from Siam-Collector

pictures also confirmed that

Japan edition 150
Asia edition 350
Rest of world 500

So total 1,000

And only no 1-30. Of Japan edition would have the small matrix of leadership with it

https://www.siam-collector.com/showthread.php?431-ของสะสมเล็กๆน้อยๆที่เก็บมาเรื่อยๆ/page169

Japan edition 150
Asia edition 350
Rest of world 500

So total 1,000

And only no 1-30. Of Japan edition would have the small matrix of leadership with it

:goodpost:

Japan edition 150
Asia edition 350
Rest of world 500

So total 1,000

Amazing......:thud:

Hurry up April!

thank you man - it is from a collector in Thailand called "Liver"
he has many great statues

Here in Thailand prices for Megatron are as follow (depend on which shop you buy from, Cash/Credit card)

Japan Edition (in hand price) from USD 2,425 - 2,575 - received End Dec - mid Jan

Asia Edition (in hand price) from USD 1,970 - 2,120 - received Mid - End Feb

however many people who ordered the Japan edition were quite upset
because only No 1-30 got the Matrix

Japan edition were more expensive because collectors ordered directly
with Prime 1 so they had to pay for postage + custom tax themselves

Ultimately the exclusive ain't that interesting though, it's not like you can make him hold the matrix or anything, the switch-out arms are effectively an exclusive as it is.

Ultimately the exclusive ain't that interesting though, it's not like you can make him hold the matrix or anything, the switch-out arms are effectively an exclusive as it is.

Are they including a numbering system at the bottom of the base? Or a COA with each of the 30 exclusive pieces?

Bummer!

Think Prime1 Optimus size is identical to Megatron, probably just a tad shorter like in the movies.

Back