Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I currently have Megatron arriving in December but received an email at the weekend from Sideshow that they currently have received limited amounts to their Warehouse awaiting to be shipped out ASAP. I decided to decline this offer as I'm in no rush plus I'd love to get Megs and Prime around the same time if possible as Prime is due in January so fingers crossed :pray:

Looks like Megatron will be making his way from Sideshow to London well in time to put under the Christmas tree :yess: Just received my processing notice for 17th December...really hope its as impressive as people have said it is :pray:

fa011448281b77a9969647f11817d454.jpg

Last edited:
I was actually going to post the same question because I like it with the Canon as well but wondering if it would fall has anyone else found the even. the arm feels like it wouldn't hold in place but I guess it would?? Is everyone's head very loose as well when you place it in?

My last question is when putting it together when you put on the second leg it seems like it doesn't know where it supposed to sit exactly is anyone else encountered this issue on how to make sure the legs are in the correct position?

QUOTE=Pilky;7119859]Thanks for the response. We're on the same page. What you said about Mega not being as popular as Prime was news to me and something to consider, if I ever had to sell it.[/QUOTE]

Mine is pose with the cannon for a few months and i have no problem at all.

I was actually going to post the same question because I like it with the Canon as well but wondering if it would fall has anyone else found the even. the arm feels like it wouldn't hold in place but I guess it would?? Is everyone's head very loose as well when you place it in?

My last question is when putting it together when you put on the second leg it seems like it doesn't know where it supposed to sit exactly is anyone else encountered this issue on how to make sure the legs are in the correct position?

QUOTE=Pilky;7119859]Thanks for the response. We're on the same page. What you said about Mega not being as popular as Prime was news to me and something to consider, if I ever had to sell it.
[/QUOTE]

Back