Statue Prime 1 studio 32" Megatron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait :hi5: mine arrives on Monday so I need your views and opinions to get me pumped up :yess:

well our opinions dont always match LOL "iron patriot" lol but YES this one is AMAZING!! seriously amazing, now im seriously pumped for all the rest of the prime 1!!

well our opinions dont always match LOL "iron patriot" lol but YES this one is AMAZING!! seriously amazing, now im seriously pumped for all the rest of the prime 1!!

Lol even though I had my issues with the Iron Patriot bust, i still value your opinions as a fellow collector :) and I hope this time we can both agree on Megatron ;)

Well have you opened it yet?

I have indeed Stephen...did it today :rock will get some pics up shortly but just briefly, all I can say is that I'm damn impressed with my first Prime 1 piece :love :love the one thing that initially strikes you once you've assembled this bad boy is that this piece has so much presence!!! The base alone will have you stunned into shock due to it's size and then the statue is like WOW!!! Despite Megatron being my least favourite character from this movie, I have absolutely no regrets about ordering this guy...infact, I was so close to not ordering him and sticking with just Prime and Bumblebee but now I just know that I'd have been left disappointed if I passed on this guy as he looks totally amazing on display!!

Bring on Prime next :rock

I wanted to ask people, because of the price of Megatron because with them making shockwave I'm going to buy all the transformers lineup. I am from the UK, will the customs fees cost allot? being the statue costs allot. I'm experienced buying from the US, just a worry with the customs could they go through the roof

I wanted to ask people, because of the price of Megatron because with them making shockwave I'm going to buy all the transformers lineup. I am from the UK, will the customs fees cost allot? being the statue costs allot. I'm experienced buying from the US, just a worry with the customs could they go through the roof

I live in the UK buddy and my Megatron was ordered direct from Sideshow...unfortunately the customs bill is what takes the shine off what is an amazing piece :( it's basically around the £250-270 mark BUT...as crazy as that sounds it still actually works out cheaper ordering it direct than it would do from a local retailer

I live in the UK buddy and my Megatron was ordered direct from Sideshow...unfortunately the customs bill is what takes the shine off what is an amazing piece :( it's basically around the £250-270 mark BUT...as crazy as that sounds it still actually works out cheaper ordering it direct than it would do from a local retailer

Thanks for the help, Yea that is true, let us not forget more the points are racked up from buying that is a huge benefit getting the price down. I got Sauron vader and Saruman ordered, Not looking forward to those bills, but it works out in the end as not paying it all at once. I may order the City hunter first get has much points has possible so that helps pay for the customs when I start my prime 1 collection.

I don't know how long sideshow take to ship each piece after placing the order, glad I won't be getting the sideshow piece's yet, gives me time to prepare for the custom fees

It is great news I'm glad you like them agree with everything you just said also did you find when you put the left foot it's kind of weird because you don't know where to place it just sits a little bit forward that was my only gripe and also placing those pieces on the sides of the feet I was worried me to scratch the base

I have indeed Stephen...did it today :rock will get some pics up shortly but just briefly, all I can say is that I'm damn impressed with my first Prime 1 piece :love :love the one thing that initially strikes you once you've assembled this bad boy is that this piece has so much presence!!! The base alone will have you stunned into shock due to it's size and then the statue is like WOW!!! Despite Megatron being my least favourite character from this movie, I have absolutely no regrets about ordering this guy...infact, I was so close to not ordering him and sticking with just Prime and Bumblebee but now I just know that I'd have been left disappointed if I passed on this guy as he looks totally amazing on display!!

Thanks bro for your mini review look forward to your pictures :wave

Yes those custom charges do take the shine of every piece especially when you can see the same piece being sold in the states at retail or below.

Also considering we have a lack of good quality comic shops in England, so striking a good deal with a comic shop will never never happen even though they get it at trade price the mark up price is even higher:slap

Back