Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after living with my Michaelangelo statue for the past few days, I'm very happy with him. I was on the fence when I got him, but have come to realize that, after getting three NECA figures and then getting the statue, there was a little bit of magic lost because NECA stole the excitement-thunder a bit. But, having had him for a few days and letting the other stuff subside, I really dig him.

Glad you like him, he would probably be the one I would buy to if I had to choose one.

And depending on whether you get more light/daylight on the statue or not, his shade can change a bit, which I actually think is quite cool.

That's due to Translucent resin.

At the end of the day, I really like the NECA's. But, from top to bottom, I think there's more to appreciate from the Prime 1 statue--at least the Michaelangelo. I especially like the the pose, as well as the bigger eyes--feels a bit more lifelike, especially when light hits them.

Now that's interesting, especially since others complain about the eyes and say they should have been acrylic.

I take it you still have no interest in buying the complete set though?

I got my exclusive set today. I have to say, it doesn't feel very exclusive. I am not pleased with the way they numbered these. Unfortunately, I won't have time to open them and shoot a video until Thursday at the earliest.

SS has the EX set shown as an ES of 350, but someone on FB said they their EX set had a sticker on it that said 750. Is that how yours is?

SS has the EX set shown as an ES of 350, but someone on FB said they their EX set had a sticker on it that said 750. Is that how yours is?
They combined the editions... Still 350 exclusive sets, but I believe they reduced the regular to 400 from 500 before combining the numbers. Same thing happened with the Bebop and Rocksteady exclusive set. So really we just get an exclusive Mikey/Bebop, and the rest are all regulars... It would just be the matching numbers that would show that your others are part of the exclusive set(s).

Yes. 017/750 this is crap! I feel like I've been lied to. I seriously would have thought about not ordering the set if I would've known this beforehand. The ES size is more important to me than the 2 additional pieces. Which are a horrible exclusive for buying a 4 piece set if you ask me. They all should have came with an exclusive piece if we're dishing out this kinda cash at once.

my friend bought only Raph & his ES was 245/750. Seems like the the EX is lower than we think.

my friend bought only Raph & his ES was 245/750. Seems like the the EX is lower than we think.

They're all the same. The only difference is that Mikey comes with the Shredder mask and the extra nunchuck. His shipper has a label that says "Bonus Accessories included".

A real exclusive, would've been the inclusion of Master Splinter or different heads, accessories for the other turtles.

More accessories would have been nice. I've noticed that Prime 1's "exclusives" are a little lackluster for the most part.

They're all the same. The only difference is that Mikey comes with the Shredder mask and the extra nunchuck. His shipper has a label that says "Bonus Accessories included".

A real exclusive, would've been the inclusion of Master Splinter or different heads, accessories for the other turtles.

they are the same but the ex is matching in ES. Probably the first 1-350 are the exs and the rest are regs. But it seems the ex might be lower since one of my friends got Raph and his ES is 245.

I heard the EX was matching numbers...but then I asked SS chat to confirm...they said most likely not.

So hopefully SS reps are just wrong and you guys are telling the truth. :p

I heard the EX was matching numbers...but then I asked SS chat to confirm...they said most likely not.

So hopefully SS reps are just wrong and you guys are telling the truth. :p

from all the ones I have seen so far they are matching numbers

what an awesome mancave! big congrats, they look right at home. Owning the set for a week now, my appreciation increased than the first day, they have nice presence & size is so representable.

Back