Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just took the plunge on this set. It's going to be my last hurrah in statue collecting. After this, a new Conan or certain Nintendo characters might lure me back in. Otherwise, I'm tapped on both funds and space.

And yes, Hemoo those pictures look killer. Best I've seen so far.

Awesome man, congrats in advance!!

Hemo....RIDICULOUS AWESOME! Thanks for sharing. These pieces look fantastic. :rock

Hemoo, nice photos as always.The Turtles look Rad.Pizza Time.

thanks a lot guys, glad u like it!! Pizza time indeed :D

I just took the plunge on this set. It's going to be my last hurrah in statue collecting.

I remember in your last post you said you just couldn't get these because you were not happy with the sculpts or paint. So I gather these latest pics and videos has convinced you they are not that bad after-all?

After this, a new Conan or certain Nintendo characters might lure me back in. Otherwise, I'm tapped on both funds and space.

Yeah I am pretty much the same, space is a big issue for me to. These are going to take up a lot of room, sideshow says this is only half a meter in length but I have heard it is nearly double that. Can someone can confirm the measurements of this in cm?

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger. Just purchased an EX set.

You will not be disappointed. They are very cool.

If I had to wager, a few years down the line these will become highly sought after and gain some value. Among all my turtle sets, these stand out the most. People are in impressed when they see them.

Yup agreed. With only 750 of these being made it might be hard to come by later on. Might as well get them now.

Also this is one of my last big purchases for the year on statues, so it would only be fitting that I purchase something as great as this set. Going to look awesome with my Fosdike print
16112586_10154927428859183_5259391103042438707_o.jpg

congrats, Im sure u will love it!! I have the same Fosdike print as well but the reg color.

Thanks! I'm sure I will too. As long as they look the same as what I'm seeing from everyone's pics then I'll be a happy camper. I have a couple of other minor 1/4 props to pose along side the bases with shredders mask as well to add to the look. It'll be cool once neca released the baby turtles and the mutagen canister!

Happy with my set. Little more than I would have like to have spent, but have spent more on less.
Would have been happier with the price at 500 instead of 600 per.

EX is a little meh. I just left em in the box for now, as to not lose them.

My first P1 piece...s, so nice packing.

No problems getting weapons in hands, aside from Don. His staff likes to just go right through.
Will need to thicken it up some.

Pieces look nice. Colors, shading all worth it to me. No problems with the pieces like scrapes or chips.
Eyes are decent. Are they the greatest, no. Do they look like crap, not at all.
I feel they all show their personality on their faces fairly easily and well.

Even on their bases they are a manageable weight.
got #81

If you are a henson turtle fan, dont mind the cheddar spent and have the room, you cant go wrong.

Happy with my set. Little more than I would have like to have spent, but have spent more on less.
Would have been happier with the price at 500 instead of 600 per.

EX is a little meh. I just left em in the box for now, as to not lose them.

My first P1 piece...s, so nice packing.

No problems getting weapons in hands, aside from Don. His staff likes to just go right through.
Will need to thicken it up some.

Pieces look nice. Colors, shading all worth it to me. No problems with the pieces like scrapes or chips.
Eyes are decent. Are they the greatest, no. Do they look like crap, not at all.
I feel they all show their personality on their faces fairly easily and well.

Even on their bases they are a manageable weight.
got #81

If you are a henson turtle fan, dont mind the cheddar spent and have the room, you cant go wrong.

Great mini review Perma G, speaking of having the room for these, would ube able to tell me the dimensions of this set?. Sideshow says it's 20 inches, wide, but I read others that say it's more than that.

Cool thanks for confirming that, so I would need a table that would be that wide with that depth for these to fit on?

Yes, unless you're ok with part (back of Leo) and part (front for Mikey) hanging off. Otherwise you'd probably have to have them posed next to each other in a row.

Technically, if it doesnt have a back wall, as in just open, you could save about 2 inches be allowing Leo's ladder attachment to overhand the edge. It snaps in to the back of the base and doesnt sit on the ground anyway.

But other than that, you are pretty much looking at roughly 27-29 inches wide and deep.
So 30x30 to be safe. But it will still be snug.

Yes, unless you're ok with part (back of Leo) and part (front for Mikey) hanging off. Otherwise you'd probably have to have them posed next to each other in a row.

Need an even wider table then.

Technically, if it doesnt have a back wall, as in just open, you could save about 2 inches be allowing Leo's ladder attachment to overhand the edge. It snaps in to the back of the base and doesnt sit on the ground anyway.

Hmm ok, thanks for the tip.

But other than that, you are pretty much looking at roughly 27-29 inches wide and deep.
So 30x30 to be safe. But it will still be snug.

So it just fits then?

Thanks! I'm sure I will too. As long as they look the same as what I'm seeing from everyone's pics then I'll be a happy camper. I have a couple of other minor 1/4 props to pose along side the bases with shredders mask as well to add to the look. It'll be cool once neca released the baby turtles and the mutagen canister!

What 1/4 scale props do you have?

Back