Statue Prime 1 Studio - 1/4 Scale - 90's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no price yet, Im hopin 500ish.

so glad i cancelled on the good smile turtles, these are the ones i really wanted and every little bit of moneys gonna help

no price yet, Im hopin 500ish.

so glad i cancelled on the good smile turtles, these are the ones i really wanted and every little bit of moneys gonna help

Not only are you friendly but you are also wise :lecture

giphy.gif

Pork Rind?

Google for the gifs

Copy the URL for the image/gif

Hit the "insert image" tab on SF

Select "from URL" tab and paste in the URL and untick the box

Hey PRESTO!!!

Not sure if the mobile is the same though.........

Can't express enough how much i want these but I can't afford these. Damn can some freaking 1/6 company answer our prayers and make these!!!

stars... what a bunch of baaastards lol. BBTS seems to be requesting fairly large deposits on P1 stuff. I may be able to get away with putting the deposits down now and then paying the remainder next year (presumably) when hopefully the economy is better.

I reached out to the threezero facebook page to ask if they would make these in 1/6...they beat around the bush for a while until finally saying maybe.

I think these work better as statues than they'll ever do as figures TBH.

Probably not price wise, but oh well.

Unghhhh the nostalgia flood is too real. I've heard rumors of these but to actually see pictures of them as a reality just sent a chill down my spine.

Having missed the original Sideshow Coms, this is a must have for anyone that was a fan of them growing up. As cool as the Bay turtles might be, these will always have special meaning. Absolutely can't wait for the preorders, just gotta make sure the wife wont kill me! =D

I showed the Mrs the facebook pics last night, she said they were 'really good'.

Just laying the ground work to order Mikey. I know all four are out of reach but if I don't get him I'll regret it for the rest of my living days. This I know.

I showed the Mrs the facebook pics last night, she said they were 'really good'.

Just laying the ground work to order Mikey. I know all four are out of reach but if I don't get him I'll regret it for the rest of my living days. This I know.

Do it! Maybe you can start a Go Fund Me to help soften the blow, haha.

I want these very bad how far from pre-order to ship date were the bay turtles also did they release them one at a time or a couple at a time or all at once

Do it! Maybe you can start a Go Fund Me to help soften the blow, haha.

Well mate in all honesty I've saved my few reward points for this very day. I knew one day someone would make my 90's turtles. As long as Prime 1 don't go crazy on price and Sideshow are distributing I can knock it back $250.

My patience actually paid off :lol

Somehow I think Go Fund Me, would tell me to..........

World-of-Pencils-x-Dustin-Yip-@dustinyip-TMNT-T-Shirt-collab-4-Flip-the-Bird-Michelangelo-is-now-ava.jpg

Go **** Off :lol

sheesh somebody post a video of these already :gah:

I know for a fact they have cell phones in Asia... what the deuce?

sheesh somebody post a video of these already :gah:

I know for a fact they have cell phones in Asia... what the deuce?

Oh damn,

Watch out Asia, FS is coming for ya...

Tvyyhs3.gif

After seeing Shred heads faceplate on Mikey's base you get the feeling if these do well P1 will make Shredder to finish this off. If they made Splinter I would literally faint. Sorry but I hate with a passion Bay Splinter.

Back