Prime 1 Studio: 1:3 Justice League - Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 476567

This is from another person on the P1 Facebook page with a much better photo. I'm tempted to keep mine now, and when it arrives and just display him away from the over sized Batman.

As nearmint said, this is definitely the best photo so far. I just wonder how much futzing this guy did with the suit. I am still glad I cancelled mine (just too many potential issues) but hope this works out for those receiving it. The regular face sculpt looks pretty good.

Some additional photos posted to the Facebook group, I believe from the same individual as the last one.

1B3808AD-9A58-4DD2-A3D9-9B0301EA55BE.jpg

0EACB750-D73C-43AA-AC47-DF2C0211B503.jpg

F5F21538-4B26-4BB3-B8AF-B1C7DC02DD54.jpeg

Well..... I think this may scale correctly with Aquaman, and the Suicide Squad pieces.

Seems like a Prime 1 fail to not make sure these two scaled the same. It's a significant difference.

I agree, especially given that it’s the same line.

But it’s certainly not the first time they’ve done this. Most here probably didn’t realise because they were only getting Trinity pieces, but Aquaman is also on the small size, but maybe not as bad.

And though different lines, but same ‘universe’, a lot of us have seen the photo depicting the size difference between Suicide Squad Harley and Training Wonder Woman.

In other lines were they’ve had scaling issues, like with the Arkham Knight Joker, which was easily the most undersized piece in the entire line.

And then look at the Hush pieces, while the Batman and Superman may scale together correctly they significantly dwarf the female pieces in the line, Huntress and Ivy.

And there’s probably even more examples.

View attachment 476567

This is from another person on the P1 Facebook page with a much better photo. I'm tempted to keep mine now, and when it arrives and just display him away from the over sized Batman.

This looks a lot better here than the crappy cell phone pics by people who spend $1000 on a statue but $0.00 on an actual camera.

This looks a lot better here than the crappy cell phone pics by people who spend $1000 on a statue but $0.00 on an actual camera.

I don’t think it’s just the camera, as you can take some pretty decent shots with a phone camera nowadays.

But most are just taken quickly in bad lighting without any thought on how they should frame the shot.

Wow he is either massively under scaled or Batman is way over scaled or somewhere in between. I only planned on superman but if I was trying to build the trinity I'd be even more upset. Paintwork on the head for this looks better than Bats though so it has that going for it :lol

Wow he is either massively under scaled or Batman is way over scaled or somewhere in between. I only planned on superman but if I was trying to build the trinity I'd be even more upset. Paintwork on the head for this looks better than Bats though so it has that going for it :lol

What about those of us who are getting all of them!.....well I’m not getting the Tactical version.

I think he’ll look fine along side Aquaman..... maybe.

I’ll be putting most of them in their own individual Besta/Stuva cabinets (sort of, one on top of the other), but I may have to get some custom doors made up, as currently I‘ve got the glass door bevels covering parts of the statues....I’m used to it, as I rather have that then the dust upkeep, especially on statues with fabric like Supes.

Wow that is quite the difference. I cancelled my preorder a few weeks back as well. I wonder if this is closer to 1/4 now?

Wow that is quite the difference. I cancelled my preorder a few weeks back as well. I wonder if this is closer to 1/4 now?

The Justice League Batman, Flash, Cyborg and Wonder Woman are actually a bit oversized. Like the Hush Batman and Superman pieces.

So it’s still probably a good 1/3 scale piece, but at worst it may be a tad small.

Looks more a case of Batman being oversized more than Superman being undersized to me. I've seen pics of this Batfleck next to the Hush Superman and he even makes that look small.

Wow why is his hair brown...and the cape is horrible. Other than that it looks like the suit issues may be tolerable. He still didn't do anything with the armpit area [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Wow why is his hair brown...and the cape is horrible. Other than that it looks like the suit issues may be tolerable. He still didn't do anything with the armpit area [emoji848]

I doubt he even noticed it.

And once I get this piece in, I think I’ll be ironing the cape!!

I had to do that with WW’s scarf, as that was also horribly wrinkled as well.

I doubt he even noticed it.

And once I get this piece in, I think I?ll be ironing the cape!!

I had to do that with WW?s scarf, as that was also horribly wrinkled as well.
I also have the new hot toys one and they did his hair a brownish also instead of black. Damn, maybe I should re-watch the movie to make sure I'm wrong [emoji23] [emoji23]

Back